5

Another chapter because I honestly love these chapters sooo much!

<<<<

If you asked Louis, the days that followed were indescribably wonderful.

Harry and Louis got to know each other better, went to Louis' appointments and had a good balance between work and the friendship they had built.

It didn't feel as strange to Louis as it used to be. After Kyle left, Louis found it especially strange to suddenly have a stranger in the house, but Harry keeps his word, he protects him and they are now good friends.

"Hey Lou, your aunt is calling!" Harry pushes the house phone into Louis's hands and smiles as Louis tries to look sternly at him, but fails.

"Hey auntie Jade, how are you?"

"Hello boo, long time no talk, who was that nice young man on the phone?!"

Louis sighs and sees Harry looking at him amused from the corner of his eye. "That's Harry, remember? He's my bodyguard?"

"Ah well that's true, isn't he something for you? He sounded so friendly!"

Louis turns bright red. "Jade! He doesn't know that I-"

At that moment, his phone nearly flies across the room as his aunt begins to speak, so loud that Harry himself, unfortunately, can hear it. "That you're gay?! But that's no problem, honey!"

Louis looks shocked at Harry's side, not really listening to his aunt, but oh boy if only he had, he then would have seen Harry's smile.

"You know what, we're coming over for dinner Friday night, Lottie and I, all right sweetie? Great, I have to go boo, see you Friday! Don't forget my greetings to-"

At that moment Louis throws the hook and looks wide-eyed at Harry, who seems to be... blushing?

"I-I'm sorry you had to hear that, I understand if you want to leave-"

Harry embraces him suddenly and Louis can't think straight as he says. "You silly boy, I would never leave you, especially not for that reason."

"When it comes to the money-"

Harry, without thinking, pulls a strand of hair from Louis's eyes and looks straight into that ocean. "It's not about the money for me, Lou. I enjoy being here and will protect you no matter what."

Louis smiles against his chest and holds Harry's shirt tight. "Why don't you mind?"

Harry laughs softly. "How could I? First it's you, and second..." he lifts Louis' chin with his index finger and then whispers, "I'm gay myself, love..."

<<<<

Love reading my own chapters back after months, how far I've already become...

Thankyou all for the support! It's honestly very much appreciated!