How it all begin before they start off their journey

In Africa, a male adult lion named Zuba was playing with his infant son, Alakay. He tries his best to teach his son how to fight just like him but instead, Alakay dance as he bounce around the air.

Zuba: No, no, son. Over here. See the lion? Look at the lion and get the lion.

He sighs as Alakay couldn't focusing on the rattle like Lion.

Zuba: Now, son, if you're gonna grow up and be like your daddy someday, you gotta learn how to fight.

Alakay: Da-da.

Zuba: [chuckles] Now, Alakay, let me show you something, OK? You see this mark?

He shows a mark on his paw and Alakay has the same mark of his father. Their marks are look like of the Country of Africa.

Zuba: You and me are the same. When you're bigger, you'll be Alpha Lion, just like me. Now let me see you fight. Ready?

As Alakay was about to tackle the Rattle lion, he instead dance again.

Zuba: No, Alakay. No dancing! You just amuse yourself, don't you? You're a strange kid. You're a strange one. I'm...

Alakay: Ooh, Ahh, Ooh, Ahh.

He chuckles as Alakay does a Happy-to-Mad face with his hands goes up and down to his dad.

Zuba: Now, come on, let's try it again. No, Alakay. Stop that right now. Doggone it!

From the bushes, a male lion with a stylish mane comes up. His name is Makunga, Zuba's archenemy.

Makunga: It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want.

Zuba: Makunga. You're not challenging me again, are you?

Makunga: Look on the bright side. After I defeat you and become alpha lion, you'll have more time to spend with your pathetic son.

Zuba: Before I kick your butt, let me ask you: Why do you want to become the alpha lion?

Makunga: I'm better looking, I have better hair, I'm deceivingly smart....and I want everyone else to do what I say. We fight on three. One...