The Plane

As the music begins, the lemur pulls a lever then the elevator went up. 5 animals friends started to tap their hooves and paws, they sway their hips from the music.

Melman wiggling his neck with some flower necklace around him, then Gloria shake her hips along with Alex, Marty and Sam.

Then the view shows a big tree was proudly standing strong then it shows a giant slingshot and a repaired plane thanks to the Penguins, Lorraine and Sam. All the lemurs are started to celebrate and dance then the door opens and shows 5 animal friends are dancing.

Alex: 🎵I like to move it, move it!🎵

Gloria: 🎵He likes to move it, move it!🎵

Marty: 🎵She likes to move it, move it!🎵

Melman & Sam: 🎵We like to-🎵

Lemurs: 🎵Move it!🎵

All of the lemurs are cheered and dancing as the 5 friends are walking and dancing too.

All: 🎵I like to move it, move it! I like to move it, move it!🎵

Marty: Come on! Y'all know this one! It never gets stale!

Sam: Let makes some noise! Baby! Woohoo!

Melman: 🎵We like to-!🎵

Lemurs & Gloria & Sam: 🎵Move it!🎵

Alex: We'll miss you little fuzz buckets! You've been a great crowd!

Sam: Keep safe you guys! Be careful from the fossas! Be strong! Be wild!

Melman: Glad we could introduce you to the toilet.

Alex: If you ever come look us up in Manhattan, feel free to call first.

Then, he saw 2 lemurs cleaning their nose with their fingers, then they pulled with their snots later they taste it each other. Alex was a little disgust.

Alex: Seriously though, call. OK?

Then, they see a cake that Maurice and Willow standing on it. Lorraine pulls the cake carefully.

Willow: Yo guys! Bring the cake here!

Lorraine: This way guys! Be careful!

Maurice: Settle down, everybody. Be quiet! You can't leave without this!

King Julien: (Pops out from the Cake and wearing a cheerleader outfits) Surprise, freaks! Shake it! Shake it. Look, I'm a lady!

The gang looked confused, Alex rolled his eyes while Sam chuckled at the scene.

Sam: Hehe! Very funny, Julien.

King Julien: I'm a lady, everyone! I'm a lady! Not really! It's me, King Julien! Which of you is attracted to me?

The crowds cheered for King Julien.

King Julien: Hands up! Hey, freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am coming with you.

Alex: Oh no, thank you.

Sam: Uh, we're kinda fine about that Julien.

Julien: Yes, thank you. It's my plane!

Lorraine: Really?

Juliem: Until I return with the spoils from the new country....Stevie will be in charge!

The lemurs are silent about Julien's idea. Lorraine and Willow looked each other.

Maurice: I don't think they like that idea so much Julien.