Welcome to the Africa

After the crazy plane crash and got landed safety in the unfamiliar place that was far from New York, America. Until, Gloria woke up from his nap as she take off her sleeping mask.

Gloria: Oh, we're here. [confused] What in the world?

She sees Melman was breathing heavily and deeply on the airplane emergency mask. The gang got out from the wrecked plane as Marty still holding his beverage and Sam's fur and tail was still raising up due to the plane crash. Her face was still traumatized, scared and pale as Alex snaps her out of it by slapping her.

Sam: Ugh! I can't believe we're still alive! (Fixing her tail and her blue beanie hat)

Gloria: What happened to the plane? What did y'all do to the plane?

Melman: [muffled] Is this thing ever working?

Marty: I'm OK. I'm alive.

Willow: (Exhausted) Ooh, what was going on? (About to puke)

Lori: (Exhausted) Is everyone okay?

Sam: (Dizzy) Yeah, Lori.

Melman: [muffled] Hey guys?

Gloria: I can't even sleep for a minute. You know what? This is not JFK. I don't think.

 I don't think

Alex: Wow.

Skipper: Kowalski, casualty report.

Kowalski: Two passengers unaccounted for Skipper:.

Skipper: That's a number I can live with. Good landing, boys! Who says a penguin can't fly? (All give a High-5!)

Alex: Hey, happy slappers! Is there some reason to celebrate? Look at the plane!

Skipper: We'll fix it.

Alex: Fix it? How are you gonna fix this?

Skipper: Grit, spit and a whole lot of duct tape. We should be up and running in, say, six to nine months.

Alex: Sixty-nine months?!