07 📞 the king of pop is dead

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Hello, I'm hungry"

"Hello hungry, I'm a person who don't care"

"I'm really hungry"

"Not my business"

"I'm just so, so hungry"

"Then eat. Why call me?"

"I want to each some mochi"

"Am I what? The store's hotline?"

"Hot line? Get it.. You're one hot line"

"What?"

"What?"

"That sounds so disturbing. Don't you say those words to my innocent ears. Stay innocent, my dear self!"

"Oh whatever. I just want to buy some burgers, shove the entire thing in my mouth and then sleep for a week straight while my school grades is suffering in the line"

"I'm worried for your future really"

"My Oji, you are concern for me?"

"Nooooo"

"Do you wanna make a snowman? Come on, we'll unfreeze you from whatever coldness you're trapped in"

"I've never heard of a girl this crazy, you're such a wild ride from every call.. Can you please just go away?"

"What's your name?"

"Niki Minaj"

"Wait...it's my time to shine - You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh, Yes I did, yes I did, Somebody please tell him who the eff I is, I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up, Back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up"

"Oh. God. No"

"Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away, Beating like a drum and it's coming your way, Can't you hear that, Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass?"

"All right, alright.. You don't have a bad singing voice. Just please stop"

"Y/N"

"What?"

"Call me Y/N"

"Call me Michael Jackson"

"Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike -"

[ beeps ]

"Oh wow.. Thanks for attending my concert, King of Pop. But aren't you supposed to be dead?"