20 📞 face reveal

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

Bold with italic - Jungwon

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Well, now that I'm simping over Ni-ki, you're getting jealous, do you?"

"Is your weverse account named crazy for girl underscore Y/N in Enhypen page?"

"The fuck.. How did you know that, you stalker?"

"Call me whatever you want, I don't care but can I ask your twitter account?"

"For what?"

"Just say it... It's not like I would kill you literally"

"Oh yeah?"

"Will you give it or not?"

"Right.. Here.. Listen carefully, it's Crazy For Mi Love, Ni-ki with a profile of what I posted in Weverse"

"Wait for it.. "

"What?"

"Look at your notifications"

"What the actual fuck is this?"

"And there it is.. The first step in murdering Y/N's heart"

"Enhypen official account for the members followed me back.. How the hell did this happen? Wait.."

"Yes?"

"Oh... oh.. Oooooh.. [ insert screaming in the background ] god.. Is this Ni-ki?"

"The one and only"

[ more incoherrent words and screaming in Y/N's line ]

"Holy crap.. I knew it"

"...."

"Wait..." [ another session of screaming harshly as a door was now being knocked on relentlessly ]

"....."

"I've been squealing about Nishimura Riki to... what? Nishimura Riki?"

"Yep"

"Kill me now"

"I mean, sure. But you have to say thanks.. I'll revealed myself"

"Oh god.. All the things I've said about you.. You remember all that?"

"Yes"

"You suck so badly at treating a girl. But you're still beautiful. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, but I'm not okay"

"Did you like this surprise?"

"Hell, I died because of this. I hate you so much for doing this to me"

"Love you too, Y/N"

"Excuse me while I die in the corner and shake all my booty like a worm when you put salt on it"

"This is probably the most hilarious I've done for today"

"So you don't mean the I love you too words? Sad"

"Let me rephrase, that's definitely the best thing I've said today"

"AAAAH!"

[  beeps ]

"And as expected... she died from the power of Enhypen's most handsome member"

"Lies"

● ● ☏ ● ●