9. Birthday

"Ms Lee, may you please stay behind when everyone is gone. I need to talk to you about something important." I whispered to her since she was sitting next to me.

People in the room looked in our direction as they saw our close proximity but turned away immediately when I glared at them.

Y/N just nodded her head with a faint blush on her cheeks as a few people were still looking at us.

When everyone was gone she told her assistant to wait for her in the car before she began following me to my office.

"What is it that you wanted to talk to me about Mr Jeon?" she asked as we sat down.

"Well, I'm the question is about Minjae actually. She wanted me to ask you if she could spend sometime with Jaehyun this weekend. She wants her best friend to be with her on her birthday." I sheepishly asked still feeling nervous to be around her.

Whenever I was alone with her my heart would do these crazy backflip that just made it difficult to talk to her. I felt so bad for having a crush on her while being married.

"Wait, Minjae's birthday is this weekend? On what day?" She asked.

"It's on Saturday?" I answered but it sounded more like a question.

"Jaehyun's birthday is also on Saturday." She announced making me shocked.

"Really?"

***

Saturday came faster than I expected. It was both a happy and a sad day for me. But this year it felt even more sad. I could not help but to long for my baby girl. I just wish she was here to celebrate this special day with her brother.

"Mommy!" I snapped out of my thoughts as the little boy jumped into my arms. I could not help but to chuckle at his cute actions.

"Well if it isn't my birthday boy. Happy birthday my love." I responded and pushed all the sadness aside so I could enjoy my babyboys day.

"Mommy, I want pancakes." He exclaimed happily knowing full well that today was the day he could ask me for anything and I would not say no.

"If it's pancakes that my baby wants then it's pancakes my baby gets." I replied and placed a peck on his forehead.

***

"Happy birthday baby!" I exclaimed as I walke d into her room. I was surprised to find that she was awake at this time. Probably excited about her birthday.

"Thank you daddy." She said happily and jumped into my arms and I immediately began placing kisses all over her face.

"Daddy is mommy going to spend the day with us?" She asked and I could sense a bit of sadness in her voice.

I felt bad that my poor baby had never really felt her mother's love. Lena was always out and she only ever wanted to spend time with me instead of Minjae. It pissed me off that she could not even spend sometime with our daughter on her birthday.

"I don't think so baby." I replied and I saw all the joy leave her face.

"Oh..." was all she said and I could feel my heart literally breaking.

"But baby it doesn't matter if she is the or not because we are going to spend the day with two very important people and we are going to have a lot of fun." I responded and she looked up at me with her eyes filled curiosity.

"Really who? Is it Jaehyun daddy?" She asked happily which made me laugh.

"Yes. We are going to celebrate you birthday with Jaehyun and his mommy. So we better go get ready fast so we can go see them." I said and all she did was squeal with excitement before running into the bathroom.

I giggled as I followed her.

***

When we were done getting ready I began our journey to Y/N's house. Along the way I told my baby that it was also Jaehyun's birthday and she was literally of the moon that she shared a birthday with her best friend.

When we pulled into the driveway the front door open instantly and out came a very excited Jaehyun with his mother following closely behind.

Minjae literally flew out the car when I helped her out. The two children were really over joyed that they shared a birthday.

After all the greetings we all got into the car and began out journey.

"Um Jungkook could you please make a quick stop. I have something really important to do before we go for all the celebrations." Y/N said.

"Sure." I responded and she immediately put the address into the GPS.

I couldn't help but feel that she was not in the best spirits today which was confusing since it was her son's birthday.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I passed her a quick glance.

"Yeah. I'm fine." She responded and I did not push the conversation any more since I saw that she was not in the mood to talk.

When we finally pulled up to our destination I could not help but to feel cold shivers that running down my spine.

"The cemetery? Why?" I asked.

"To visit my daughter..."

●●●Sorry about such a late update●●●

~☆Geniuswriting☆~