11. Mother

I got into the car with a large grin playing on my face. I could not believe that I actually had the guts to kiss her.

I giggled happily buy soon stopped when I realised that my baby was fast asleep in the backseat. The happiness I was feeling also disappeared as I realised that I was still married to Lena. This was considered cheating.

I sighed in frustration. Why the hell did I need to dampen my own mood? I began the drive and not too long after I arrived at home. The lights were still on meaning that Lena was still awake.

I could not help but to sigh once again as I got out the car and got Minjae out as well. When I got to the front door I found that it was open and Lena was standing there with an angry look on her face.

"Could you please move?' I asked her quietly not wanting to waked the sleeping baby in my arms.

"Where the hell have you been?" She asked raising her voice not caring that Minjae was here.

"Lena please don't do this right now. At least let me put Jae in bed first." Her jealousy and questions were really starting to bother me.

She just sighed before moving to the side. I immediately walked in and headed to my daughter's room.

When I was done I walked back downstairs and found Lena sitting in the living room. She had a deep scowl on her face.

"Do you know what day it is today?" I asked which drew her attention to me.

"I don't know... Saturday?" She asked making me laugh at her pathetic attempts.

What kind of mother was she? Who the hell forgets their own child's birthday.

"You can't be serious Lena. Does today really not mean anything to you?" I asked kinda hoping that she was joking with me but I knew that really was not the case.

"No but that is besides the point. Where were you and whom were you with?" She asked and I could see the jealousy that displayed in her eyes.

"Why do you bother asking? You already know where I was so what's the point of asking?"

"Because you were with her Jungkook. You are my husband yet you are always with her. Why is that Jungkook? The last time you told me it was only because she was the one who found Minjae so hats the reason this time?' she asked angrily as she stood up and began walking toward me.

"BECAUSE SHE WAS THERE WITH HER SON YO SPEND TIME WITH OUR DAUGHTER ON HER BIRTHDAY!" When you were busy spying on me did you even bother to check the surroundings? It's your daughter's birthday but you didn't even know. You couldn't even wish a happy birthday but you can come and bother me with your jealousy! Lena at least pretend that you care!" I yelled feeling the frustration get to me.

Only then did it seem to fawn on her what day it was today.

J-Jungkook... I-I." she stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Lena please don't even bother with your excuses. I told you weeks ago to stop spying on me but I see that you are still doing it. Do you really have nothing better to do with your life than to keep pestering me? I am honestly tired of this Lena. You forced your way into my life. Here you were saying that should take responsibility for our child but you can't even do that. You couldn't even tell your daughter a simple happy birthday after neglecting her for so many years." I poured my heart and walked away without waiting for her response.

When I got to my room I sat on the bed and sighed sadly. Today was going so well but it just had to end like this.

***

Only on the third ring did she answer.

"She is back..." Was all the person said as they waited for the other to respond.

"What the hell are you talking about?! You can't just call me in the middle of the night and tell me she is back! Who the hell is back? How am I supposed to know who you are talking about?!" The infuriated woman yelled as she was upset about her sleep being disrupted.

"You know who I am talking about mother!" The girl whisper-yelled. She was annoyed by her mother's obliviousness.

"If I knew who you were talking I would be asking now would I? You can't just call people while they are sleeping and expect them to be in their right state of mind. Now tell me who you are talking about or I am hanging up and going back to sleep." She said while rolling her eyes.

"I am talking about Y/N mother."

'Oh.' was all that the older woman said as her eyes widened at the infor nation.

She had not heard that name in so long and she hoped it would stay like that but that was not the case at the moment.

"What are we going to do?' the younger asked.

She was so used to her mother coming up with the solutions that it made it seem like she did not have a mind of her own.

"You are going to let me sleep and tomorrow I will tell you what you need to do." The woman explained and without letting her daughter respond she hung up.