Chapter 2

Chapter 2: The Nightmare In Reality

Riddhima's pov:

It was yesterday night and today morning I find it difficult to gain slumber and thought I would be waking up late...............either ways I was wrong. I pretend to become an early bird. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, it was 7:07 in the morning and the sun shimmered brightly outside the window. Far away, birds chirping tunes blessed my ears as I believe their voice are as sweet as coated in sugar.

Stretching my arms up in the air, a deep yawn escaped my mouth. I gazed around my surrounding, mum was to be missing probably, preparing the breakfast for the family. Organizing my bed, I aimlessly strolled out from the room to the kitchen to greet mum.

Definitely, my day is not going to be profitable as I had to collide with Ishani. It would sound rude if I say seeing Ishani in the early morning brings me misfortunates............however, it is the bitter truth.

Her high pitched tone and manner less attitude is something which everyone loath about her. At times I ache hard only to shut that filthy mouth of hers which speaks nothing but nonsense and useless matters.

I must say, there's the difference of land and sky between these two sister's; Sia and Ishani. Sia, who tend to be a calm, nice and genuine person whereas Ishani, she's a totally spoilt rich brat, too arrogant, and proud of being the daughter of a rich business tycoon.

However, it will be a sin if I disregard appreciating she has the glorious sense of dressing and fashion. At times I wonder upon where she hacks those latest beauty fashion's which is in trend these days. Also I never praised her for her looks as it will only boast her to show-off further.

The epitome of beauty she is. She has a boon of a beautiful body and perfect bold figure to seduce any masculine. However, poor she is, her possessive and overprotective brother Vansh, will never let any man uplift their lustful gazes on her. 

"What the hell. Are you blind or what? Have you replaced your eyes with some rotten tomatoes that you couldn't walk properly?" and here she goes with her irritating tone, giving me earful of lectures which I cared a damn.

"I am sorry" I replied instantly as I didn't want to prolong this matter further.

My eyes fixed at her as it was just now when I admired her from top to toe. She wore a mini floral blue dress barely reaching her mid thighs, deep V cut neckline which gave clear vision to her cleavage. Her hair tied in messy pony tail and tint of red lipstick, her thin lips adorned. She was looking extremely gorgeous.

I contemplated myself in those clothes. And I knew I would look scenic as like her............sudden annoyance arouse in me as she spoke again with hatred in her tone.

"Sorry goes to hell. You've just spoiled my newly bought dress. What about this huh!?" Stroking her hands to clean the stain of the mango juice which smeared on her mini floral dress. Perhaps, it happened when I slammed onto her. 

"I am sorry once again........and I'll get clean this for you" only I knew how much pressurized I was to speak with her so politely. If it wasn't for my master and mistress respect, I would have showed the real me despite of her being so beautiful. 

As I move forward to her, she steps aback showing me her palm.

"Stay away from me. And look at you; you're so disgusting even you've never brushed your teeth. Damn, it stinks" she stomped her foot and hurried away from me. I mentally laughed at my silly behavior.

Ensuring not to further bump onto someone or something, with steady and cautious pace, I marched on the marble floor leading to the kitchen to greet mum.