Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Molestation

Warning ⚠: Molestation of a Female Lead

Proceed At Your Consent

***

Riddhima's pov:

I feel a soft trace of a finger pad on my forehead. I scrunch my brows inwards yet didn't want to open my eyes. Though it was like bliss, I snuggled my head more into the pillow.

Again, I feel the softness crawl from my forehead to my cheeks, and a soft graze on my lips. I pursed my lips inwards not liking it more.

"Stop it" I grunt in my sleepy voice. Still, the traces didn't stop and it went down my throat, to my neck, and slide down inside my shirt in between my cleavage.

"My Goodness," I shrieked and snapped open my eyes. My heart running a marathon. Instantly, a masculine hand grasped tight on my mouth; preventing me to scream any further.

"Shh..." he shushed me and my eyes bulge even more looking at the person before me.

Vansh!!

Am I dreaming? I asked myself.

I clutch over his hand, persistent in removing his hand from my mouth. It feels suffocation.

"Don't make a mess by screaming. Corporate" he whispered, warning me through his black eyes. I couldn't help then to nod at his statement.

He cautiously removed his hand from my mouth and hugged me tightly. I was perplexed by his action until he snuggled his face in the crook of my neck and gave a light wet nip there.

Disgusted, I jerked him away from me and sat up on the bed. He sat at a distance from me. I see his black orbs raging.

"Wh..what do you think you're doing?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him. I pulled the thick blanket over my shoulders.

His lips twitch upwards into a sinister smirk. I feel nasty thoughts creep my mind looking at his smug look.

"What do you think I am doing Riddhima?" he asked instead, raising his perfect thick brows. I gave him a stupefy look, not at all understanding his double-meaning words. I feel him shift a little towards me and I moved back until I feel the headrest.

"Tit for tat" he whispered and his smirk went wide. I crunch on my brows.

"Tit for tat?" I asked, knitting my brows as my heart thudded even more.

"You didn't think twice before snatching my share of love from me and now I'll take that forcefully from you" I hear him say and I feel like tearing myself apart before something like that occur. I believe him to not be in his right senses.

"Van..Vansh...I think you're not in your senses. I prefer you to take some rest. You..you'll feel better" I pretended to look brave and not feel weak. I feel tears gripping my pupils.

His eyes were unwavering on me and I attempted to push him away and stood up instantly. I hear his small grunt behind me as I mark my way towards the room's exit.

No sooner did I reach to twist the knob and open the door, I feel his large palm slam the door harder. I flinch a little on the spot.

He grasped me by my shoulders and pin me to the door. I kept my eyes closed as I prevent the tears from rolling down my cheeks. I feel his heated vision drilling holes in my face.