Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Getting Kidnapped

Riddhima's pov:

Am I getting kidnapped?
The foremost question crawled up my mind.

If it's true, no matter what, I won't let myself get engrossed in this grave situation.

I don't have anyone in this world except my mum.

Poor she.

How she'll react upon figuring my sudden disappearance? How she'll be known about my whereabouts if I'll get kidnapped? Who'll help her discovering me?

The promises I made with her on our peaceful future will always remain unfinished. My dream to become a successful doctor in the city will remain as an incomplete wish.
I'll be lacking so much behind.

Oh!! These possibilities just suck my head in pain.

No!! I can't just give up like this.
Give up on my dreams.

My mind instantly recollected to those guys who had bad intentions in their eyes. Who knows, they may came following us and finding a perfect chance, now trying to abduct me.

I am not so vulnerable if that's what the kidnapper thinks of me. I'll fought him back till my last breathe but his grip on my waist is so tight.

I wriggled and squirmed like a fish when placed out of the water yet, instead of getting his grip loose on me, it becomes stiffer.

I flinched on him as he dug his long fingers on my waist that I know will leave red marks aftermath.

I also didn't restrain myself from grazing my nails on his hand which is cupped on my mouth; preventing me from screaming.

He hissed in pain yet, showed no effect.

At the distant, the falling dim lights emerging from streetlamps, illuminates my wet cheeks.

Is it the tears of fear or sweat caused from numerous struggle? I can't comprehend.

My eye lids feel heavy simultaneously, I feel like losing my leftover energy and it's obvious since it's been hours, I ate something.

Feeling me at an ease, he easily dragged me in the dark to the narrow passageway.

Oh! Why he had to be so strong and I so weak?

Just like the darkness surrounding me, carries dark thought in my mind.

What if he tries to misbehave with me? Even worse, rape me? I feel my eyes bulging in the mere thought which eventually, bring cold shivers down the spine

One last attempt; pressurizing my hand over his which is already placed on my mouth, I bit on his palm harshly. Hissing, he jerks me away and as he did, I kicked on his knee making him lose his balance.

"Fuck" he groans. 

I think it was the hard one.

"Serves you right" I wished him as I turn around to face him. My gaze falls down to his figure; bending down, he grasped his knee with his left hand and throwing his right hand in the air.