Epilouge

Jasabelle

15 years later...

"Raymond Elias get your ass down here!" I yell from the bottom of the stairs. For the third time this week I have walked into the house with mud on the floor.

No movement from upstairs could be heard and I huffed in annoyance. Raymond was our oldest son, and definitely my rebel. He is every bit of his father in the worst way. He is stubborn, argumentative and definitely Alpha.
"Yes?" I hear him from his room upstairs.
"Why is their mud on the floor? How many times do I have to tell you about keeping the floors clean?!" I exclaim back. "Get down here and clean up this mess."
I hear nothing coming from upstairs and let a minute or two go by before growling, something I reserve only for when I've hit my limit.
I suddenly hear scrambling from not one by three pairs of feet from upstairs, meaning my growl wasn't limited to just Raymond.
I see all three of my boys barreling down the stairs at once. Raymond is the first to make it down, Antonio second and my baby, Paxton all lined up in front of me.
"The growl was only for Raymond since he decided to leave a mess here in the foyer, but since all three of you boys are down here I need help grabbing stuff from the car." I explain, getting groans from every direction.
Raymond was muttering under his breath, but I didn't catch what he said.
"What the fuck did you just say?" A voice growled from behind me. I turn to find my husband, as handsome as ever, entering the front door.
Raymond's eyes widened and quickly scurried to the kitchen to get the mop he needed while Axel and Paxton silently slipped outside to go to the car.
"That boy I swear." Nyx grumbles, collapsing on one of the steps of the staircase. "I don't know what I'm going to do with him."
I laugh at his frustration. Nyx and Ray buttheads all the time because they are both so similar and have Alpha blood. It's funny to see Nyx argue with himself sometimes.
"I tell you everyday that he is you, with a hint of me. Stop arguing with yourself and learn to compromise with yourself." I say gently, sitting between his legs watching our boys.
Raymond is cleaning up. He's my rebel but I know he will make an amazing Alpha one day. He's the oldest at 15 and by 21 we hope he's ready.
Axel is our quiet child. He rarely gets into trouble and is the complete opposite of his twin Ray. We knew that Axel wouldn't be Alpha, just by his calm and in the shadows behavior. It's not uncommon for wolves to be timid, but it's also not the every day thing. At first we were worried but now that he's older we see that it is his nature to be gentle and calming.
And then our baby Paxton. He's only 6, and already giving us a run for our money. I will admit that his puppy eyes get me, but he's a good kid. He just knows how to try his luck.
All the boys came out spitting images of Nyx. But they all got my eyes, reminding me that they are my pups as much as they are his little alphas.
"I know you're right but I'll never admit it." Nyx whispers into my ears as we watch our boys.
I laugh at him and enjoy the peacefulness of this moment.
Life has calmed down considerably since Paxton was born and it has been good.
I didn't think I'd be here with my mate and a family after all those years locked away in the attic. But I am forever grateful that Nyx found me that day.
This is the life meant for me.