Written Across My Skin

Nyx

I watched as Jasabelle ate her pancakes. I had been difficult these last few days to get her to eat much, but I could tell pancakes were something she enjoyed as she ate two without even taking a break. I smiled as I thought of her filling out into her curves.

Last night I had felt and seen her hip bones. They were curvy and God once she filled out into them, I may never let her leave our bedroom. I could barely keep my hands to myself now, I could only imagine the difficulty when she had more to grab onto. I groaned internally as I felt myself harden at the thought.

Dead puppies. Old grandmas. Dead puppies. Old grandmas.

It was getting increasingly difficult to think about Jasabelle and not be turned on by her. Her scent was enough to get me riled up. I watched as she happily finished her pancakes and smiled. She looked so much happier than she did a few days ago, and I'm glad that I was the cause of it.

"You enjoy the pancakes baby?" I asked her as I cleared her plate.

"Yes! Thank you so much! Its been such a long time since I've had pancakes." She grinned at me.

I put her plate in the sink and sat down in the stool next to hers. "Well I'm glad you enjoyed them."

Jasabelle continued to smile up at me. I was shocked as she climbed onto my lap and straddled me,her legs on either side of my hips.

"Jasabelle?" I gasped as her lips touched my neck lightly. I got flashbacks of her helping me while I was jerking off and I was suddenly getting hard again.

"Yes Nyx?" she asked softly, her warm breath fanning my neck.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked huskily. God she was driving me crazy.

"Is this not okay?" Jasabelle asked, pulling her lips away from my neck. I nearly whined at the loss of contact before answering her.

"It's more than okay baby, I just want to know if you're okay with doing it." I tell her sincerely. I don't want her thinking just because things are getting more intimate between us that she has to do anything she's not comfortable with.

Jasabelle bit her bottom lip, which had me stifling a groan. "I-I just liked kissing your neck. It feels soft against my lips, a-and you seemed to like it, so I wanted to do it again."

I gave her a small smile. She was just so cute and still so damn innocent. Her amber eyes were wide as she gauged my reaction. I pulled her head towards mine and kissed her deeply, keeping one hand wrapped in her hair, the other rested on one of her hips.

Jasabelle adjusted herself so her chest was crushed against mine and her hands wound themselves in my hair making me groan into the kiss. I brought my hands down to cup her ass and pull her even closer to me, making her moan when she rubbed her core on my hard on. I smirked and brought her back to rub against it again, making her whimper and making me harder.

I continue to move my lips in sync with hers, slowly twirling my tongue with hers, just dancing around, not fighting for dominance. It was a passionate kiss, and I enjoyed it this way. There was nothing but us in the room just simply enjoying the feel of one another.

I finally pulled away, only to have Jasabelle resume her attack on my neck. I groaned as her small, delicate tongue grazed the sensitive skin on my neck.

"Fuck Jasabelle." I groaned, my grip tightening on her ass. I could feel Jaxon slowly starting to surface.

We need to mark her, he growled at me, enjoying the feeling of his mate.