Oliver

I really love my sister. Like when she throws books at me. It's so fun.
Hello fellow human, I'm Oliver Moreno, the best person who could ever tell a story. I go to Seattle High School. Fun. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. One of which who throws books at me. Thanks sis. My mom's dead. Dad is a business owner, yay. So he's rich I guess you could say? Dad is kind of a... I'm not going to say it. But it's true. At school I'm popular I guess. I have a girlfriend in. She's blonde, she's cute and all but a total... I'm not saying it. Again, not saying it. I watched her make out with some tall blonde man and when I confronted her, she said she would tell her father that I broke up with her. Mind you her fathers pretty scary. So I'm stuck with a self obsessed snobby blonde witch. Since my family has money she takes that as a chance to be able to get any bag or accessory she wants just by threatening to tell her dad if I don't buy her it. Self obsessed. I mean who wouldn't go for a steaming hot five foot nine dude. I'm kidding. I'm five foot five. But still steaming hot.
My dad gets drunk whenever he is home. He's fun to be with after like 5 drinks but after 6, lock yourself in a cabinet he probably has a knife or a gun. Speaking from experience.
You know, some people may wish that they spent more time with their family if they had experienced what we did, but I'm fine with not doing that.
In what seemed like 70 years but it was really only 1 year, I became friends with the girl who knew how to pick locks and kill people. Well, I also became friends with a super popular hot blonde boy, a pretty well liked girl who could drive, and a girl who wasn't as well known but still people liked her in school. Oh and if you need to know what I think it a hot person, let me describe myself. Obviously we have the gorgeous wavy brown hair, not to dark not to light. The not white but not black skin color. Dads white mom was black, so I'm mixed and I'm fricken adorable. And the prettiest eyes ever. One of them's blue and green the other ones brown. Light brown. I know, gorgeous. Im kidding, if you want to see pretty, you've got to look at my friend. Not naming who, you'll find out trust me.
Okay that's enough me talk, you're going to meet a very interesting person. She's very interesting. She takes a long time to get to the point of what she's talking about so just buckle up because she's going to be a while.