Kiara

Yeah hi, my names Kiara Holman I don't have time to talk right now. I don't have a story to tell you guys at this moment I have places to be.
Quick intro I guess. I live with my two sisters, grandma and parents. My sisters are twins, they are inseparable. They don't fight often and they both work at Starbucks after school. My mom doesn't have a job and my dad works as a neurosurgeon. We don't see him too often but he tries to make time for us. My grandma was a surgeon when she was younger as well. She specialized in Peds and when I was younger she did surgery on my friend who had a tumor (he's fine now). It was scary knowing one of my best friends had to undergo surgery and a lot of chemo to get rid of the cancer but He's 100% okay now. I work at Target after school as often as I possibly can. My goal in life is to get a man or woman to fall in love with me and we have kids. That's not going to happen though because I'm basically the girl that everyone knows but no one wants to date. My goal when that doesn't work out is to get a job that pays well and get pregnant at a fertility clinic.
If I were able to tell you more right now trust me I would but I'm going to have to pass the spotlight onto Tanner. Oh quick tip, don't listen to a word he says. He's full of bull shit and doesn't know the abcs. Don't say I didn't warn you.