Tanner

Kiara lies. You should listen to half the things I say. Actually, more than half. It's just not fair that she gets to say that. Not fair at all.
Hi I'm Tanner Roy but fucking Kiara already told you that. Of course I get the last chapter so you will probably hear the best parts from Noor Oliver and Ailani but not Kiara because she gets nothing good. Kidding. Sort of. Well

I'm one of five kids who decided to be stupid one day and go to Bridgeport State park on December 11. Of course I was one of them because I pretty much get all the bad things in life. I had cancer for four years when I was a kid, I had an inoperable tumor in my brain but with the help of Kiara's grandma and father, it became operable and I lived. The unluckiness continues, after my tumor and cancer was done, when I was 15, my school got shot up. The very one I go to now. The same one everyone else got to share but I didn't because it'd be obvious. I remember being in a classroom with Ailani, Kiara, Noor and Oliver, and because of Oliver the shooter heard us and got in the room. Luckily no one died because after just three shots from his gun, he was out of bullets. You want to know who got shot? Not me. Thank god. The person who got shot was one of the people telling this story, I'll give you a few seconds to guess... You're wrong. No it's not Noor. It was her boyfriend Oliver. You know he sort of deserved it because he gave us away. Okay Noor and Oliver aren't dating. Not yet at least.
Well I'll let anyone else tell the story of the shooting. And the unlucky part where I said bad things have happened all my life, there are more I just don't want to list them. Noor can tell the story about the shooting so you can hear it from Noor.