Noor

It was a normal day. I was at home sitting on my bed. I was just texting my cousin and I was just bored. Normally when I'm bored I go on a walk to the park. I put my jacket on because it was raining and left. I got to the park and it was empty. I thought that this would be normal because it was rainy outside. I had to cross a mini bridge to get over a little stream and then there was a bigger pond that I liked to sit at.
      That seemed normal, right? Nothing sketchy and weird about it, just a rainy day at the park. Yeah. That's all it was for a little bit. I sat looking at the fish swimming around. The rain smelled sweet. I stayed like that for a few hours. The sun began to set and I heard voices off in the distance. I recognized them. I decided to leave because I knew those kids and I didn't want to talk to them. It was Oliver, Tanner Kiara and Ailani. I stood to leave but I dropped my phone in the pond. I stood still, if Oliver or one of those kids heard the splash they would find me. Now see they aren't bad kids I just don't like them. I have had a crush on Oliver for the past five years and his stupid girlfriend comes along and I'm still waiting for him to notice my existence. My phone wasn't to important, I needed a new one anyways.
"Hello?" I heard a voice say, I was behind a bush so I thought they wouldn't see me. They didn't. It was my next idea that got them to see me. I stupidly decided to try and make a run for it but I realized that I couldn't as soon  as I stood up.
You might say "what do you mean you couldn't run?" Well I was in the middle of the park pretty far away from the exit and I also couldn't see the exit because I was surrounded by trees so I didn't have a clue as to where I would be going.
"Oh hey Noor," Kiara said. She was one of the sweetest girls at school and she donated a thousand dollars each month to the children's hospital. Sometimes more.
"Hey," I waved awkwardly "uh, what are you doing here?"
"It's a park that literally anyone can go to what do you mean what are we doing here?" Tanner said. Tanner was not one of the sweetest kids at school, he was actually more the opposite. He played football and baseball and made his entire personality about that.
"Fair question." I agreed.
I went to leave, I really shouldn't have been out in the first place, it was a school night and I needed to study.
"Well I'm gonna leave." I spoke nervously.
"No you can stay we won't bother you." Ailani smiled. Okay she was not one of the sweetest girls but she was not the worst one at school the real worst is Jessica, Oliver's girlfriend.
I took a few steps back.
"No really I have to go." I said almost tripping over a rock.
"Don't go anywhere, you don't know where you're going. It's a little obvious," Oliver gave me a look and I couldn't tell if it was a bad or good one. Oliver is almost the male equivalent to Kiara except for his witch of a girlfriend. Everyone knows his name and everyone either wants to be him or date him. I fell into the category that wanted to date him and I hated it.
       I began to walk away but something hit me on my forehead. It was hard and it hurt. I fell to the ground and felt hands around me.