✴ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞

FIFTH BOOK OF THE CHRONICLES OF FANTASILIA SERIES

An oppressed race. A fortress built with bloody history. A battle deciding who will live and who will die.

Destinies unfold as the island falls into chaos brought about by the disappearance of the Virtakios.

June Sylkrana, an heir to a conflicted dynasty, has been given a second chance. With Xanthy's secret heavy on his shoulders, three people desperate to end his life, and guilt from his past choices coming back, he must outrun past and present foes before they get him.

Rhys Torlin, an heir to a broken dynasty, is supposed to have only one path. With the island divided, his sister broken after witnessing their territory fall, and a golden opportunity he cannot ignore, he has to step forward before ruin meets those he loves.

Cyrdel Sonasson, an heir to an enslaved race, has experienced everything. With him escaping a siege and his parents' deaths weighing him down, he stands to lose one more thing for everyone's sake.

Paths meet and end at the Ice Capital, the extinct Ice Sprites' last stronghold. Cardovia and Synketros surface, ushering the island into a new age of havoc. Myths long forgotten prove to be the foundation of the world they know.

They must now face the looming destruction before history repeats itself. In the face of loss and ruin, they will either choose to save the island or hasten its destruction.