✴ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐝

It's Rin and Hye-jin against the world

It's Rin and Hye-jin against the world. Or so it should have been.

Nagara Rin and Joon Hye-jin, college sweethearts and passionate gamers, have lived a fairytale marriage. Not even a decade after did they expect to be signing divorce papers. Now, standing on opposing paths, they only need to get out of each other's lives, move on, and hopefully, be happy.

That is until they get trapped inside their favorite video game.

Here, they must meet friends and foes alike as they join dangerous quests and battle monsters they only ever see behind a screen. And they must do it alone, apart from each other, as they have always wanted. But when rumors flare up about an ancient evil being resurrected in their new world, Rin and Hye-jin must throw all grievances aside and work together or else risk losing more than the game.

Once more, it's Rin and Hye-jin against the world.

Maybe.

From the author of YA Contemporary novel, Manila Sunsets With You, and the award-winning novella, Kolibrie, comes a story of two souls joined and separated by circumstance, discovering that love and life both revolve around the same thing—choices; and that not all of them lead to happily ever after.