✴ 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝

Mavyn of Krauss has everything under control until her rich and influential fiancé keels over and abandons her

Mavyn of Krauss has everything under control until her rich and influential fiancé keels over and abandons her. Now with no place in society as a witch, she moves to the next best option—summon an immortal from the Land of the Dead and strike a deal to resurrect him.

Enter Valen Nox, a prince of the Underworld, bringing along an irresistible deal to the table. She will have a chance to comb through the Underworld's domains for her fiancé in exchange for being Valen's date for his sister's wedding.

But when the truth comes out with the promise of a conspiracy, Mavyn is thrust into the wicked world of the Kathari, the Underworld's immortal rulers, and their schemes for dominion. Now, she must play by their rules while crafting deadly plans of her own—plans that may endanger more than what Valen bargained for. After all, the most logical thing to do in a court deep in chaos is to use it to one's advantage.

From the award-winning author of When Last Night Didn't End comes a tale of the deadly and the wicked, set in a world where life and death are not so simple, and there may be more to lose at the edge of the void than at the end of memory.