Kink 23

Imagine your gamer daddy playing in a tournament and he told you to be a good girl while he played, of course you follow his orders and obey like a good girl but slowly you start getting turned on...hearing him curse, seeing him flex his muscles. All while focusing on one thing that wasn't you, you didn't wanna disobey your daddy so you decide to sacrifice the one thing you tried to protect, your pride. You get up and walk over to him and sit on his lap, he wraps his arms around your waist letting you but is still focused on the game.

Puffing your cheeks whining you rub yourself against his covered dick, he grunted looking over at you with a "you know better" look. You did it again whining louder and he sighed looking at you, quirking his eyebrow giving you "what do you want?"

"C-Can I please ride you while play?"  He instantly smirk nodding his head as he moves his character to a safe spotting putting his controller down, unzipping his pants and moving your panties to the side slowly entering your wet little hole. "Ah~" "oh nono, you have to be quiet princess. Daddy's on call with his friends and wouldn't want you to be embarrassed, so can you be a good girl and be quiet for me?~" he cooed in your ear before giving you eye contact.

You nod you're  head as your wrap your arms around his neck, thinking you were going to simply cockwarm him but that thought immediately went away as soon as he started thrusting into softly, making you bit his shoulder to keep yourself quiet for the next five hours 💙🙏🏽