Kink 46

So. I have a story to tell. I have been fingered three times within the past two days, IF YOU DON'T WANT THE TEA THEN MOVE ALONG THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH. But uh- my love that is my dom right now, I tested the fuck outta him and i said he wouldn't do shit to me, he couldn't do shit to me. At that moment I fucked up, he has selective memory, allow me to add that. When I tell him something within 5 second his brain goes off and he remembers nothing but when I bitch and tell him he's a bitch and a pussy, he remembered which class i was in and stood outside until I came out. He left his, to come to me, to put me in my place. AS HE FUCKING SHOULD CAUSE IF HE DIDN'T, THE TF, BUT UGH HE'S- UGH HE MAKE MY DOWNSTAIRS LIKE A WATERFALL PLEASE. Back to the tea, he took me to the stairwell and choked me to look at him and brought me so close, his hands were rough but his words were soft. I d i e f o r t h a t, i l o v e it. My bum self said hi while I was giggly like a mfka so he says hello back, he put my stuff down for me and made me take off my bookbag ( AND DID)then he proceeded to say "tell me what you want." you. I want you, please? I'm asking nicely. I shook my head trying to look away from him, that did not happen at all , i was corrected instantly because his hand was still on my neck. I told him (quietly) I want your fingers inside me (THIS IS WHERE YOU LEAVE IF YOU UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE SPICES, GO AWAY I PROMISE YOU NOW) um. he did so but teased the jesus of out me first, a bitch did not expect for him to go through with his words but damn did i love it. It didn't take long for his to do as i asked but first he asked me to spread, i shook my head and in a firm (but a sexy ass voice) he told me to spread, and did so what, fight me.  MY FUCKING EYES WERE ROLLIN  BITCH, i mentally tapped out, i had to bite his shoulder to keep quiet cause there was people above us?? Bold. that's all i can say. Now let's talk about what happened YESTERDAY. So we were going on a college fair trip to yk find tf out where we wanted to go, i sat by him on the bus and my brains like...I got a big hoodie, he got hands, lemme get that same treatment again yk? I did, I did and the thrill it gave me just knowing other people where there was NBNHBU FOR GODSAKE AM I GLAD THIS MAN EXISTS. he did the same thing again before he did his "handywork", "tell me what you want and i'll do it" that was TO the fair, when we were going BACK to school from the fair. God damn did i wanna be fucked at that moment, ugh~ he did the same thing but i was more..submissive this time and begging politely so he wouldn't tease but he kept rubbing this one spefic spot and i closed my legs a couple times. the last time i did it he went faster, basically telling my ass keep it up and you'll get punished. FNEFURFRFUFBGRF BEING A BRAT PAYS FOR MY SINS. so. like- i ended kinda cumming, this man c o v e r e d his hand within it before he leaned over and said "good girl for listening to me but next time i say don't cum, don't fucking cum, understand?" I nodded so he repeated himself if i understood, ofc i said yes sir "good girl, now can you do me a favor and stay still, i'm gonna play with your pussy because I want to, not for you and if you do so you'll get a reward okay?" FUCKING- YES PLEASE?  I WANTED TO BE ON MY HANDS AND KNEES ON THE DAMN BUS (call me dirty, fuck you idc) after we got off, he took me back to the same stairwell, licked the excess juice that was on his hand from the playtime and french kisses me.

*slams on the table* I AM DONE, THIS MAN HAS ME CAUGHT. I HAVE WON, LET'S GO

okie, all done with my dirty thoughts and situation, same time another day? yeah? okay bye bye <3

p.s sir, i see you, i swear if you use this aganist me.