Kink 49

So like- imagine  KEYWORD, imagine when your lover just decides to take his hand up to your  neck to keep your eyes on his as your inches away from each others face, you try you're hardest to look away but he won't let you so he decides to slither his other hands down your pants rubbing on your clit. Your eyes start rolling back and your head leans over, he straights your neck making eye contact with you as he says "Look at me baby, tell me how good it feels" and all you can do is mumble and whine, you can't look at him entirely but you know he's smirking as you wither in his hands. THEN MAYBE 10 MINTUES LATER. You're already in class, you can't sit still, you're moving around constantly while you're texting him having a clue as to why, "i can't stop thinking about what you did and now I'm wet, it's your damn fault." "Aww so you liked what I did to you?" "Fuck you" "I gladly would if I could princess." You just couldn't get him out your head, you go to the bathroom to check on yourself and you're panties are soaking and so is your pussy. You're phone buzzes, it's him again, you tell him about the details of the effects his body reacted to his fingers. "You better not touch yourself." "I'm dripping, please I want to so bad but I won't.." "You better fucking not princess, I told you no."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH please i'm thankful for this damn man i love him. Anyways you kinky duckies, bye bye seee you later 

p.s Hi darling~