Kink 29

Daddy's Punishment~

He's behind me as I'm cooking with his strong arms around my waist, tightly squeezing both sides of my body with his mouth so close to my ear, I hear a soft growl before the words "I know what you did, you really think I wasn't going to find out?" were heard, making me turn around meeting his eyes with my own. My heart's starts racing seeing the anger and frustration in his eyes, he was pissed with me and I loved it, disobeying him along with his orders was the highlight of my day. Replying with a giggle I say "what are you gonna do about it, huh?" With that he turned off the stove immediately and picked me up, putting me on his shoulder than spanking my ass getting a loud squeal out of me, a shiver gives down my spine as I drop the spatula in my hand. "I'm gonna punish you that's what, and your gonna be a good girl and shut your mouth understand?" Knowing I was already in trouble, I reply with a nod as he takes me into our bedroom instantly throwing me down on the bed before brining me closer to him so he could bite and suck on my neck, marking me as his. The sounds of clothes ripped softly echoed in our room as he threw down my tore up clothing on the ground, unbuckling his belt while he licked his lips staring at my naked body "I'm gonna enjoy this~" I felt his member against my entrance making my back arch as I whined, his hand slapping my thigh as a warning to keep quiet, he covers my mouth one hand as he enters inside of my wetness with a groan and digging his nails into my skin, using me for the rest of the night leaving my body in bite marks and hickey with my legs shaking for disobeying him.