Fixer upper

(Edited)

The pirates are officially over. They got kicked out of their home because Julian bough it from the bank. I feel like Moose has been avoiding me. We haven't  really hung out since the whole Camille incident. He's not, Moose anymore. All I know is this needed to stop. I wish I had a friendship like Him and Camille. Someone that you know will always be there for you. I'm determined to fix it.

I stood in front of Camille's dorm room and lifted my hand to knock. I don't even know what I'd say. What if she hates me for taking Moose away from her? I shook my head and knocked twice. A few seconds later the door opened and it wasn't her. I frown and re check the number of the dorm. 204. I'm at the right one. Probably her roommate.

"Oh, uhh....is Camille here?" I ask. Her roommate looks back at something and the then to me and nods. Camille appears behind her and the girl walks away.

"Hi" I say nervously. She holds no expression on her face and I sigh. "Look, I know this isn't really my place, but I can't help but notice how much you mean to Moose. And I'm willing to bet he means the same to you. I know he's messed up a couple times and hasn't been there for you but. I know I don't know him as long as you but what I do know is... he means well. He would never do that on purpose. I just think...you should talk to him. I don't think a friendships Should end like this" I say. I see the ghost of a smile on her face and it gives me a sliver of hope.

"You care for Moose don't you?" She asks.

"Yeah I mean he's great" I shrug. She chuckles with a  shake of her head.

"No mean care for him. You like him" she clarifies. My eyes widen and I choke on my spit.

"N-no, no that's....you should talk to him" I stutter over my words. She smirks.

"I'll see what I can do" She says before closing the door. I let out a breath of relief. Now I need to find moose. It didn't take me too long to find him. He was studying at one of the walls full of windows in the school. He had his headphones on with his computer. He looked so sad. Especially when a guy and girl who looked like best friends hugged each other. He watched them with a crushed expression. I walk over and I sit down across from him. When he sees me he quickly takes off his headphones.

"Hey" He says.

"Hey. You need to go find Camille. Now" I say. He furrows his eyebrows.

"She doesn't want to see me" He sighs. I roll my eyes.

"You guys were best friends for years, a friendship doesn't end over something like this. Please go talk to her. I need my family back" I say sadness evident in my last sentence. I get up and leave. It's all up to them now. Then we can find Luke and get the crew back together.

——

I've been sitting in my room for the past hour doing absolutely nothing. There's nothing to do anymore. Usually we're dancing, but that's over. I could study but I'm done my project that was assigned. I got up from my bed and grabbed my headphones. This should keep me occupied for a while. I laid
in my bed and closed my eyes. 'The Way I are' by Timbaland started playing. This sounds like a songs Moose would like. I chuckle at the thought. I felt my feet bounce to the beat as the music took over my body. I didn't even realize I drifted off to sleep.

-

Mooses Pov:

When Lune left I thought about what she said. I needed to find Camille and make it up to her. I felt bad for being distant with Lune but I just felt guilty. Like I had messed everything up for her. I heard what she said about family, and now the closest thing she had to it was gone over night. I've always wondered what her real family was like. She never talked about them.