Pirates, meet the MSA crew

(Edited)

Moose lead us to a Japanese game store where he told me he knew a friend who could hook us up with room for practice. As we walked in I heard Moose's name being called. He turned his head and smiled.

"Kido"

A girl jumps over the counter that she was behind and ran up to Moose.

"What's up?" Moose asks.

"I miss you" She says in her accented voice. She's adorable.

"I miss you. Come here, give me a hug" Moose says and the two hug. "Guys, hey, this is Kido. We used to dance together in high school"

"Am I missing something?" Jacob asks. "What do these games have to do with the World Jam?"

"You said you needed space, right? I got you, brother" Kido says and everyone chuckles.

"Brother?" Jacob asks.

"Come on" Kido says. I wrap my arm around Mooses waist.

"She's nice" I smile. He looks a down at me.

"She's great"

"Come on. This way, watch your step". You're gonna like this place. Just come" Kido say as she leads us through a dark space. Unfortunately she told us to watch our step as soon as I tripped over something. Thankfully Moose caught me.

"You okay?" He laughs. I playfully glare at him and nod. Kido turns on the lights finally and we're greeted with more game machines.

"Ta-da! See, I told you" Kido says.

"Oh no" Jacob mumbles in distaste . The twins seem to love it though.

"Okay, I like it man" Marcos says.

"I used to love this game when I was little" Jason says. I see movement from the corner of my eyes and turn my head and see four little kids.

"Who do they belong to?" Anala asks.

"Oh me. Yeah, I watch them after school because their parents work here" Kido says.

"I don't know, guys. Do you really think this is gonna work?" Jacob asks.

"There's so much junk. There's no room and we barely have any dancers" Jason says. And buzzing goes off.

"Yeah and the Samurai they outnumber us two to one"

"He has a point"

The same buzzing keeps going off and Moose makes his way in front of everyone.

"Hold that thought" He says before walking to a a large garage door. "Come on" he motions us over. He presses a button and it begins to open. A group of people emerge, one of them being Camille and I beam. They walked in "slow motion".

"Oh my god! MSA crew! Long time no see!" Kido says excited and going to hug them. I walk over and join them. Camille and I smile at each other.

"Kido! You ruined our slow motion thing" One of the guys says. I chuckle. I look over to the crew who look confused.

"Guys, I thought we might need some extra dancers. Pirates, meet the MSA crew" Moose says. Everyone gives a wave and "hey".

"Let's show them what we got" Kido says bumping one of the old machines and music starts playing.