¹¹

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
ELEVEN.
❝𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━

As soon as my car drove along the pebbled grounds of my mum's house, instant relief washed over me. The deafening silence of the countryside is interrupted by my shoes crunching on the pathway, the small lit up house infront of me making my insides warm.

The door opened as I stood there with the largest smile across my face. My mum's eyed widening in shock as she pulled me into the tightest hug imaginable. Her eyes are glassy and her hands are placed delicately on my cheeks, peppering kisses all over my entire face.

Oh how I've missed her.

"My girl, my girl, my girl" she coes, stroking the blond hair out of my face as I try to pull myself out of her grip teasingly. She doesn't let go until im having to peel her hands off of me, smiling sincerely.

"What are you doing all the way out here!! You could've told me you were coming and I would've squared up a little more" She scolds me, bringing me into the kitchen at the furthest part of the house.

"Thought I'd surprise you, just wanted to come home for some time with my mum" I sweet talk, holding out my hands as she passes me a cup of tea.

"Look at how gorgeous you've gotten!! Your hair isso blond" The innocence in her words hit me hard. She doesn't know who that word reminds me of, or why he's the reason im here in the first place.

"I've been told that before—guess it's just all that sun im getting" I say sarcastically, drinking from the warm cup infront of me.

"How's London treating my girl anyway? Her small frame sits softly on one of the chairs, some curls falling down onto her face.

I've always been jealous of how curly my mum's hair is.

"Its great! It really is—theres so many things for me to do I just—I really love it. Im really happy, mum"

She looks adorningly at me, hands clasped firmly around her own cup. After all of the times ive cried to my mum, the person she saw me turn into when I was with Marcus was horrific. I think she saw a lot of herself in me during that time, how even though I was struggling to continue on, I still did. I did it because I knew one day I'd find a way out of it.

"I'm very proud of you sweetheart--Kat was telling me about all of the things your doing right now on......whats it called again? YouTube?"