¹⁷

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
SEVENTEEN.
❝𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

❝𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

━━━━━★━━━━━

The sound of Cals voice booming loudly from the inside of the flat makes me smile warmly. Over the amount of time ive been friends with everybody, cal has seemed to be the one im most close with. I guess opposites attract, and cal is the prime example of opposite of me. His bright personality clashes with mine, but in a way it works. We're both annoying, especially when it comes to winding the rest of the group up and of course he's about nine feet taller than me.

He's clearly filming a video, probably another cook off. The sound of another few voices sparks my curiosity as both me and harry step foot into the kitchen. His arm hasn't moved from my shoulder, fitting there perfectly. But as soon as we're in the open infront of everyone else, he moves away from me. The distance making me cold.

Both cals and Stephen look at us, as I take off my jacket and drop it onto the couch. "There she isssss!" Freezy cheers, making my smile grow even more. Everytime he sees me, his automatic response is to cheer or say his usual line, today being no different.

"You would've saw me this morning if he didn't lock me out." I point at harry as he lifts his hands up in defence, guiltily cheesing.

"Should've phoned me 'n I would've let you in" He picks up whatever ingredients he needs for their challenge, I say a quick hi to lux and stephen, leaning on the work top to watch what they're doing.

"S'alright, we went out and got food anyways" I reply, not being bothered that I was denied access into the flat earlier today. I guess it worked out.

"Awwww yous go on a little date?" Lux coos, earning a kick from me and a pillow being launched into the room from harry.

"Does that mean you're not gonna taste our amazing meals?" I look around at all the stuff laying over the kitchen, it's of course a riot. What else would I expect from these three?

"Am I fuck eating any of that" I snigger, leaving the room to go sit down. Harry's sprawled out over the couch, his arms in the air holding his phone up. I move his legs, dropping myself down to the same space.

He moves his head, looking at me confused as I put his legs back, now over top of me. Taking out my phone from my pocket, I scroll aimlessly through twitter, liking a few things fans have said about my most recent video.

Clicking on a few of my mentions, I reply to some of the people tagging me in comments and posts, the further to the top I get the more tweets start to appear. Wondering where all of this attention has come from, I click on the latest mention. A tweet popping up instantly.