²¹

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
TWENTY ONE
❝𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵❞
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐TWENTY ONE❝𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵❞└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

━━━━━★━━━━━

"Ive booked our table for half six tonight—please tell me youre still coming?" Talia's says, her voice quiet down the phone. I had completely forgot about how I agreed to dinner the other day before everything went tits up with harry and holly yesterday. 

"Of course I will, wont let them fuck up my celebration" I grin, brushing away the sadness in my voice. 

"Exactly. You deserve better than that anyway—This is yourrrrrrr collection that's being released! Would I fuck let those two ruin it" She cheers, and i can practically see the happy look on her face through the screen. 

"They wont, I'm over it" I lie, just wishing I could forget the events of last night. 

"Don't lie Faye— I know you well enough to know for sure that you aren't over something like that" She catches me out, maybe i should've known better than to lie to her. 

"Well......maybe im not. But still! I dont care about what she said and what he didnt say. Today is an important day for me and I really want to enjoy it" I tell her, a rerun of yesterday playing in my mind. 

"You will. I'll make sure of it" She states, making me smile from ear to ear. 

I dont think I can, or could ever repay Talia for everything shes ever done for me. She wiped away my tears as we sat on the floor at a party the very first time we met, and I think it really does go to show how good of a friend and person she is. From the get go

"Get all dressed up and we'll have a good night. Promise" 

"Will do, see you later then" I reply, picking myself up from my bed as she hangs up. 

My room is completely silent, the whole house is. After getting back home last night, I fell straight onto the couch and cried. I didn't even make it to my own bed before I was breaking down. Am I really that hard to defend? 

I mean, it wouldnt take that much for him to just say something in defence of me. The person who is supposedly be his friend. Instead, he sat in complete silence saying nothing. I feel so stupid. 

He hadn't even invited her over! Yet she has the audacity to ridicule me and he said fuck all? 

Im the mug of the century.