→ chapter 7

DOMINIC

DOMINIC

"Are you okay?" The whisper of his voice felt fragile, as if speaking any louder would break the tension that was surrounding them. A good, frizzling tension that strained the muscles of his back and he swallowed, trying to keep his wits as he breathed deeply. Through the nose and out.

"Yeah...yeah, I'm good. You can move," God, her voice was music to him. He wanted to have that voice whisper the naughtiest things in his ear for eternity. Her fingers were warm where they rested on the nape of his neck as he hovered over her in the spacious car.

"You're sure? I can wait." He was lying. But she didn't need to know that. Viv huffed out a breath that was either the start of a laugh or simple frustration.

"Dominic, I need you to move. Now."

Well then. Who was he to deny her?

Pulling his hips back to the point only the tip was inside, he pushed back inside slowly, the low groan he released unable to be stifled as his cock slid against the utter perfection that was Viv's tight walls. Her nails dug into his skin sharply at the motion, eyes fluttering shut with a stuttering breath as he repeated.

"Mhm...faster."

"Viv you don't have t-" the clench of her around him made him choke as she glared at him, skin flushed and looking radiant against the cream leather seats.

"Just fuck me, Dominic."

His cock jumped, swelling even harder if that was possible as he offered a smirk after the initial shock. Letting himself completely engulf her body, only elbows preventing his heavier body from crushing her, he muttered into her ear.

"You asked for it, princess."

Her moan was exactly what he wanted to hear as his hips snapped back in rough motion, restraint gone as he truly fucked into her with loud gasps. The sweat of their skin was hot, car windows fogging up as their bodies writhed together. Her legs wrapped themselves around his hips for better leverage as she urged him on faster.

"Fucking hell, you feel so good," he pressed a kiss again the lobe of her ear as she panted beneath him. 

His spine tingled each time his cock slid inside the wetness of her pussy, sucking him in greedily as his pace quickened. A part of him was craving to go feral, fucking her until she couldn't walk the next day. But the light crunch of her brows reminded him that this was in fact her first time despite all the bravado. 

And it was all he needed to reign himself in and make this memorable for her, and not him.

"Is it...is it good?" Vivienne whispered as Dominic continued to slide in and out.

"Amazing," he assured her in a grunt as he snuck a hand between their bodies, finding her clit, pressing down and gently rolling the bud with his thumb as she gave a sharp gasp, back arching up with perfect, perky tits in his direct line of sight. He wrapped his mouth around a nipple giving it a nip and lapping up the sting with his tongue as she shuddered, moaning in encouragement.