XXIV

"So?" Jin smiled as he signed a few documents. His glasses, as usual, covered his tired orbs, the number of cups behind him was proof, the poor man hadn't had a good rest in a few days. She sighed. It was not her place to tell him, that he need to take care-

"What's going on Soma... You seem so weak lately?"

He wasn't wrong. She had grown quite weak. It's been a good 5 days since Namjoon had... well had a talk with her. She also didn't face Taehyung. Hell, she exited her room only when important. She didn't have the courage to face Namjoon.

He had started his office and would return home late at night. It would be safe to say that she had been trying her best to avoid him. Which she had quite succeded in. The poor girl had been missing Jin terribly. She wished she could be with him. But she never told him what was going on with her...

Things between her and Taehyung were also not too good, she would often try to avoid him. Taehyung wanted to talk to her about whatever he had seen, but he too knew, it was an overly sensitive topic, so he let it slide every single time.

"Honey... You are spacing out." Jin hushed, his voice filled with concern. Soma Shuddered. 'I'm Fine.' She mouthed. He sighed. She wanted to tell him what was wrong, but she couldn't she had already created a mess between his younger brothers. 

None of the seven men would confess, but everyone knew, they had been in some great hot water lately. Namjoon would often throw deadly dark glares at the younger, and Taehyung would just scoff, and... Well, walk out.

"Soma. Lunch's ready, come on." Yoongi knocked on the door. Soma hummed loudly, in affirmation.  Seokjin sighed, before bidding a good by to the young girl as she smiled at him gently.

'I'm taking it up.' Soma signed, picking up her plate. Yoongi shook his head sternly. "No. You are eating here, with us." He said; she had grown so damn weak, she needed to grow some flesh on her bones. All the loose T-Shirts looked like they were hung on her skinny shoulder, even her blush was fading, her cheeks sucked in.

"Yeah, It's been days since you ate with us." Jimin was correct, she would hardly show up these days. Soma sighed. She had mostly thrown away the food that she took in, she had been living on fruits or water for the last days. She hardly felt like eating.

With a soft sigh she settled beside Jimin as Yoongi sat near Taehyung. Jungkook soon came stumbling down the staircase with a stupid smile. He rushed to the table with an apologetic smile. "Sorry, guy's I am late." He mumbled as he plopped near Soma with a smile. She forcefully smiled back. 

The food was placed on the plates as Soma sighed. "You eat that," Taehyung mumbled harshly as he looked at her poking the food. She flinched and nodded. Placing a bite into her mouth, it had felt so weird, she felt like she was already full. 

Taehyung went back to eating when he saw she had slowly started eating the food. 

She was not even halfway through the plate when she felt bitter liquid building up in her throat. She harshly closed her mouth quickly standing up as she rushed to the bathroom, She hurriedly kneeled near the toilet bowl as dirty liquid flushed out of her mouth scratching her throat.

The loud yells of the boys were replaced by heavy footsteps. Her long hair were quickly pulled back as tears blur her eyes. "Soma..." Jungkook mumbled softly rubbing her back as she cried. 

Yoongi who had held her hair in place released a deep breath as the puking stopped. "Here," Jimin said passing her a glass of water. She swished the water in her mouth before spitting it out. More tears pool her eyes as she hold in a breathe to calm down.

"Wash your face, Soma. We'll be outside." Yoongi sighed before pushing the boys outside. Taehyung who was leaning on the door frame sharply glances at her before walking out, closing the door behind him

Soma stands up on wobbly feet. Holding on to the sink she looks at her reflection in the mirror. She looked horrible. - "Is she fine?" She hears Jungkook's concerned voice. "What kind of a question was that?" Jimin sighed. "Does she look fine to you?!" Yoongi harshly spoke, unintentionally raising his voice.

 Soma splashes water to her face a few times. When her tears finally stop she steps out. Taehyung leaned on the wall near the washroom playing with his mysterious pen. Yoongi paced back and forth as Jungkook sat on a chair in the corner, his legs tapping the floor and hands clasped together. Jimin stood near the younger. One of his palm resting on Jungkook's shoulder as he harshly bit on the nails of the other hand

"Honey are you-" Before Jimin could continue, Taehyung drags her into the kitchen as he jerked her in the room. A frustrated Jimin followed him as he yelled. "What the fuck?!" 

"What is this behavior Hyung?!" Jungkook shouted. Yoongi just pinched his temple in anguish. Soma's frame trembled as her chest heaved. 

"When are you going to tell them, huh?!" Taehyung growled as his voice shook the poor girl. She whimpered. "Tae what are you-"

"Can't you all see it?!" He yelled, cutting off Jimin's protest. "She is hiding something!" He said looking at the boys. Jungkook sighed "Hyung you are just-"

"I am NOT imagining or making shit up!" He said. "I have seen!"

He looked at the crying mess of a feline. "Ask her!" 

"What the fuck scared you like that?!" He growled staring at the hybrid. She cried harder. "What do you mean!" Yoongi yelled, being done with the situation already. "Stop making these goddamn riddles! It daoe not help! Get to the freaking point!"

"That was not just a Nightmare, was it?!" He yelled loudly. Throwing daggers at the woman. 

"G-Guys, I think you are scaring her..." Jimin hushed as he stared at the sobbing female. The black kitten ears at on her head were buried in the midnight black hair vanishing completely in them as her tail fell still "I have seen it in her eyes. That was no goddamn Nightmare."

"It was a memory! I clear memory! That had already happened! Wasn't it?!" He growled loudly. 

"Soma." Yoongi spoke calmly. "What did you see?" He mumbled standing between her and Taehyung. "He wouldn't touch you." He hushed gently. "Is he correct Soma?" He softly said, his hand brushing her left cheek. "Just tell me if he is right, hun..."

'He is.' She signed. 

'Each and every word he said is true.'

Close to all the mystery.

I am sorry for the late episodes people. But hell ain't an easy place-

*Tongue click* Shitty autocorrect. I meant. School. I have been adjusting in this place. I am also going Alpha-Beta-Gamma over Chemistery. And Newton over physics.

So yeah. Bare with my ass.

And. Y'all know how much I love~ People who don't vote. Yeah? 

(She mean' she gon' smack yo' face if yo' don' vot')