XLIX

"Hyung... It's fine..." Yoongi sighed placing his hand on Jin's shoulder For the past 12 hours the man had done nothing but has been holding Soma's hand between both of his, his thumb grazing her knuckles as his eyes watered from time to time, He wouldn't do anything but stare at her face.

"No, no, Yoongi, They'll come for her again! I can't leave her alone! Have you looked at her? All of this is my fault, partly, but still, my fault-" Seokjin went on rambling about how he could have prevented all of this if he had been a little bit more careful, and Yoongi went hearing all he had to say, but Jin crossed the line when he involved their parents-

"I could've protected mom and dad too-" "Hyung! That's enough!" Yoongi rose his voice gaining the attention of Namjoon who was in the other corner of the room and on his phone. "I'll be back," He hung up and slid his phone into his pocket walking closer.

"It wasn't you Hyung..." Yoongi hummed softly, squeezing Jin's shoulders. "You were barely a kid, whatever happened wasn't your fault, and whatever has happened with her..." His words got gulped as he looked at soma's almost lifeless body on the bed. 

Her sparkling pearl eyes were closed, Her honey skin had gone back to being as pale as the snow as he had seen her when he treated her months ago. All the colors had been swiped off her face like before, her chapped lips and shaky breaths scarred his heart-

"Is not your fault either..." Namjoon spoke from behind the two males, Yoongi looked at him, his onyx-black eyes slightly foggy. "Everything that has happened with her was not your fault, neither Hoseok's nor anyone else's..." 

"It just happened, it was inevitable, but now what we need to focus on is her..." He spoke nonchalantly as he looked over at Soma...

"You should go home and take a shower hyung... I'll be with her..." He looked away, remembering how he had treated her before-

"Namjoon-" Before Yoongi could complete Namjoon perked up. "Look, I know I haven't been much of a help in recovering her from her past and it is difficult for you all to trust me with her again but please, I am desperate..." The sincerity in his eyes and how his feet stumbled told the two men about his determination. 

Yoongi sighed. "Go home Hyung... Take a shower or something, you look dead-" Jin glared at Yoongi and scoffed. "Boy I am worldwide handsome, I always was and will always be, y'all always look like a sack of potatoes did I ever say shit?!" He whisper yelled standing up.

"I am getting lunch, do you want something?" Yoongi asked as he looked over to Namjoon, He shook his head. "I'm good." Yoongi nodded. He walked out of the door. Namjoon sighed. He looked at his fingers that were intertwined with Soma's, he brought the hand up to peck the back of hers as he looked at her face. 

"I love you..." He mumbled against her hand as he sighed. "I'm sorry." Just as he was about to remove his hand from hers, he felt a grip. His eyebrows crashed as his heart accelerated. He tried to pull away again when her fingers grip tightened on his. 

He quickly pressed the button on the side of her bed calling the doctors as he stood up, his other hand cupping her face as tears fell down his cheeks. "So-Soma!" He yelled as he saw her cat ears twitch-

"Mr. Kim please move out we need to check up on her..." The red-haired doctor spoke politely for the third time, Namjoon didn't even realize they were inside until he was pulled away from her bed and out of the door. He leaned on the door watching through the small glass as the army of doctors and nurses worked around her.

Namjoon felt his heart flutter the moment he saw her angelic eyes open, a vast smile graced his lips as his eyes sparkled, oh fuck was he happy-