XXXVIII

"Gosh, I missed this face!" Jungkook exclaimed engulfing the poor girl in a hug. "I... don't think that is what you wore yesterday, Doll..." Jimin entered as he looked up and down over the huge white shirt that was on her body.

"We got wet." Jin smiled as he took off his jacket. "In the shopping complex?" Hoseok said as he sipped on his cup. Soma softly smiled at him pulling him into a hug, his free hand wrapped around her waist as she rubbed her cheek on his chest in affection; taking in the familiar scents.

"Change of plans... We went to the beach." He shrugged. Yoongi hummed receiving a tiny arm hug from the feline. She had missed them. 'Taehyung?' "In his room" Yoongi smiled ruffling her hair.

She smiled walking up to her room. With a soft noise, the door opened she locked it behind her. Her eyes trailed on the long mirror right in front of her. It always amazed her how a simple shiny sheet was able to show you how you looked. But then her eyes struck un her head. Two animal-like ears standing high up. 

She looked at her tail that swayed behind her. Her eyes watered as she remembered the events from last night. Her knees gave up as she fell on the floor. Warm tears escaped her eyes as she cried. Her weak fingers clasped on her ears as she pulled on them harshly trying to rip them off her head.

Tears stained her face as she tried to remove those ears. If they weren't there, Jin might love her. Everyone might love her. After a lot of harsh gripping and pulling they wouldn't come off. They... just wouldn't

They reminded her, that she was a lowlife, a slave, an animal, and a pet to those whom she loves like no tomorrow. No doubt now. She loved them. And had no second thoughts, but Jin's actions clearly showed her. They never looked or thought of her like that. 

Her mind rolled on all the things they did together...

Cuddles, cooking, playing, laughing. All the things, Humans do with their pets or servants. Maybe friends. But well, she couldn't help but be appreciative. Also, if she asked herself, She didn't deserve it. At all. 

Every word Namjoon had said that day was true. She was a whore... A slut. A machine used for pleasure and satisfaction. She doesn't deserve to be in here. And here she had sewed dreams of them falling in love... With her...

Incomprehensible.

Namjoon opened his dresser. Filled with blazers, suits, trousers... What would be fit for a...-?

What were they doing actually? Reading... What should he wear to the library? Pants? What's gonna look good?

Shirt? Blazer? 

Would be too much, wouldn't it? Maybe, Vest? Nah. In the end, he was wearing a black sweater and grey sweatpants. Which he was already wearing. He had successfully wasted three hours for nothing. He sighed. His eyes trail off to the small digital watch kept near his bed. It's time.

He sighed walking out of his bedroom. It depended on today. If he made a good impression and she accepts his apology then he might have a chance to get closer to her...

Namjoon harshly slapped his forehead in anger as he stared at the mess he had created in the name of 'cozy corner.' He sighed. He had no time to fix it now. Just when he turned around to bring the books he saw Soma slowly walking closer to him he looked over to her long hair tied in a messy bun; A white tank top hugging her body and thick black sweatpants hung on her waist.