XLVI

[YES YOUR GIRL'S WATTPAD IS FUCKING THINGS UP AGAIN! BEAR WITH ME PLEASE!]

Soma softly sobs as she tries to wiggle her way out of the painfully tight chains that tied her hands and legs together. Her clothes were all torn and ripped as deep red marks covered her skin with pride...

Blood was everywhere on the floor of the old dusty basements, but she wasn't in the position to be petty about it, she could barely breathe, another whip harshly landed on her thigh as she yelped, choking on her tears she cried and cried and cried...

Sehun laughed humorlessly at her state as he wipes the sweat off of his face. Soma's eyes trail off to Hoseok, tied up on the chair, still unconscious, she looked away crying. The beating didn't stop.

But she was too lost in regret, to feel the pain. She regretted running away, she regretted coming across any of them, she regretted living with them, she regretted falling in love with them, the past month was filled with mistakes she made carelessly- more like out of selfishness.

If she didn't meet them, they wouldn't know her, they wouldn't be involved in all this, blood staining Hoseoks perfect face made her cry in pain as she begged for forgiveness, the harsh beatings from Sehun scarred her skin, and every little bruise on Hoseok created by her mistakes scarred her soul. 

She was a miserable creature! 

Miserable miserable creature!

"Aaah!" Loud screams rang in his head as Hoseoks head stung with pain, his eyes slowly flutter as a dark blurry image emerges in his eyes, he blinks a few times when he heard an unpleasant  deep challenging voice- "NOT VERY HAPPY NOW ARE YOU!" 

Sehun yelled, his voice followed by a lough whiplash, and then an unbearingly loud shriek scream. Soma's throat tore as she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Hush... Hush..." Sehun stepped closer to her, his fingers gently caressed her cheek as he beamed wickedly...

"You were always so loud, god god god! But don't scream too much here... If you do, your boyfriend might wake up, and if he does... You know what I promised I'd do to him... right...?" He smiled excitedly...

"I'll skin him alive,  now-now be good and keep-" "Aaargh!" Hoseok yelled as he tried to stand up. He suddenly feels a stinging pain on his wrists as he looks down to find both his hands helplessly chained to the iron chair.

His eyes steam red with anger as he growled loudly at him, Sehun grinned. He wrapped the now bloody whip in his hand and laughed. "this is something, huh?" Another scream rises from Soma's throat as another heave welt of the black leather lash slaps on her thigh while she lays on the dirty floor helplessly.

"STOP IT! STOP IT YOU ASSHOLE! STOP IT!" Sehun laughed loudly, "I hit her, and you feel the pain?" He grinned and then looked at Soma amusingly. "So? You did sleep with him huh-"

"OH SEHUN! KILL ME! KILL ME RIGHT NOW! BECAUSE IF I EVER GET LOOSE OF THESE CHAINS I WILL RIP APART YOUR BODY INTO SHREDS! NOTHING BUT SHREDS-"

"Geez-" Sehun huffed in annoyance. "Goddamn, you are equally loud Hoseok, equally loud. And dang, I have never seen anyone act so excited to get killed, but you see." Sehun smiled. "I am too generous... You will die, but before you, all your brothers will die, and I'll make sure you watch it when I claim her-"

Another threatening growl escaped Hoseoks throat as he struggled to get out of the painfully tight chains. Soma burst into tears, as loud sobs fill the room. "Oh oh... Look what you did, Jung..."