naps

I let Sophie go to sleep on my bed, curled up with one of my teddies and a nice fresh diaper on. I loved out sexual experience- she did too. She had really eased into this today and I couldn't be more grateful to share such an intimate experience with her. 
On monday, we had college which will be interesting- now though- I had to go to work and my parents were due home any minute. 
I wrote my little Sophie a note : 

'Hey baby girl! Mummy's headed to work so you're going to be here by yourself for a few hours. My parents are downstairs so feel free to say hi- they'll come and check on you too :). Don't miss me too much and have lots of fun. Lots of love, Mummy xxx'

Once That was done, I got ready quietyl, kissed her head andheaded downstairs. Just as I got to the bottom, my dad walked through the door with bags of shopping and my mum followed. 
"Hey chuck," My dad said, handing over a bag. I grabbed one and assissted him to the kitchen. Mum followed and began unpacking the bags. 
"SO you know about Ellie's accident this morning?" I said. BOth of them nodded, prompting me to continue. 
"She's currently napping on my bed, diaper clad and feeling very young. I've written her a note letting her know where I am and what time I'd be back but will you be alright to chek on her every hour or so?" 
"She's in a diaper?" My dad asked, not seeming shocked at all. 
"Yep. Like the good baby she is," I smiled. I grabbed and apple. 
"We'll check on her. Does she need anything else?" My mum asked. 
"Unless she says so, no. Don't let her be big though- we've already discussed that and she knows not be silly. I'll feed her and bathe her when I get back."
"Alright honey. Have fun at work." 

Work was boring and stressful and usually on a friday night, Sophie comes to visit the bar but obviously tonight, she did not. I was looking forward to seeing her though. My mum texted me a picture of her playing with her new blocks in the front room which really shocked me but I went along with it. If she was happy, she was happy. 
I parked my car and walked up the driveway- the first thing I heard when I came in was the sound of tangled. Sophie loved Tangeled. I kicked off my shoes and went through the house. Sophie was laying on a blanket on the floor with my teddy- watching the film. My mum and dad were at the table eating dinner. 
"Hey baby, was work okay?" My mum asked, grabbing Sophie's attention. She gasped and giggled upon seeing me and got onto her hands and knees, crawling over to me. She'd really taken this baby thing into her stride. 
"Hey princess," I said, picking her up. She kissed my cheek through her paci and I giggled. 
"Work was good mum. How was the baby?" I smirked, squeezing Sophie's very fully nappy and getting horny.
"Good as gold. When she woke up, I heard her getting a bit upset so I invited her down here and she's been fine ever since. I think she is gettign a bit hungry though-" As if on que, Sophie's belly rumbled. 
"Oooh, we better go do something about that then- shouldn't we?" I teased, tickling Sophie's belly. she giggled and nodded, pointing to the kitchen. I walked us through after thanking my parents for babysitting.