my good girl

throughout the day, i introduced more and more things to my baby. she hadn't really let her paci go which was really really cute. now though, we were playing with the toys i bought her. she was sat on my bed with her legs crossed and nothing but her nappy on for clothing. it was a hot day and she was whining about being hot so i just took allll her clothes off, obviously at fist she wasn't very happy with me but she got used to it and put up with it when she realised i wasn't changing my mind. "Mummy," i heard her giggle as i tickled her sides i gently kissed her neck, her toes curled. "ooh mummy's baby likes that," i did it again and again, slowly moving down her neck. she uncrossed her legs and leaned back into me. "you're a horny little one aren't you?" I whispered and put some hair behind her ear, she groaned when she realised i'd stopped kissing her. "Ellie, more," she whispered and tried to move her neck to my mouth but i grabbed her waist, "ah, ellie isn't my name baby," i sighed. "mummy then, more please," she whimpered and tried to move around again, i held her waist tighter. "you're a needy little girl," i smiled. she nodded and turned around. "listen to mummy and you might get what you want," I said, she nodded her eyes full of obedience. "Straddle me," i whispered, she did so. "good girl now as you're sat on me, i want you to go pee pee in your nappy," i sighed, she nodded. "grind on me," i whispered, i felt extremely turned on, more turned on that i've ever felt. I think this is the best sexual experience we've ever had. i very slowly slipped my hand down the front of her diaper as she grinded on me. "go pee," I whispered, she let go, all over my hand. the warmth spread through my fingers, the silkyness engulfed my hand. i almost orgasmed right there and then. "mumy that feels good," sophie whimpered as I began to tickle her clit, she gently began to chew on my shoulder, trying to calm herself down. I kept fingering  her, getting deeper and deeper, she peed some more on my hand. eventually, her back arched, her lips opened and her toes curled as an orgasm ripped through her body. almost automatically, my body did the same.