paci

once we got the trolley back. i took sophie's hand and led her towards the food section I wasn't going to let her pick much out form this bit, she eats what i decide. i thought since she's been such a good little girl, i can get her some rusks and nicer baby food. 

once that was done we went to pay for it all. 
"Aww, are you having a little one to stay over?" the cashier asked. I shook my head and looked over at sophie, she was sat on the bench trying her hardest to hide her sweet little nappy. 
"this is all for my little one,"i said and beckoned sophie over, she blushed but came anyway.
"aww shes a cutie, how old is she?" the cashier asked again.
"well between us, she 3 but really, she thinks she's 17, bless her," I smirked and tapped my sweet baby girls bottom. she just whimpered and hid behind me.

I got sophie in the car and helped her with her seatbelt and then got all of the bags into the car. Though i sneakily opened the pacifiers and took one out, i'll give that too my baby girl soon. As we drove, i noticed Sophie stretch her little arm down between her legs, she obviously tried to make it not obvious as she was now slightly facing away from me. I just decided to tease her
"how you doing baby girl?" I asked and reached my hand out for her knee. I stroked it gently  and heard her whimper slightly. 
"What was that sweetie, mommy didn't quite catch it?" I whispered in a baby voice. 
"I need the toilet," she said a little louder. 
You're wearing your toilet pretty girl,"I smirked, this is exciting. I could feel the arousal. She gae me a sort of half scowl half smirk.. wait was she enjoying this to? 
I smirked back at her none-the-less. 
"If you pee pee in your diaper like a good little girl, ill give you this" i pulled out her paci. she eyed it curiously and i heard a slow steady trinkle noise. I looked down between her legs and could see the wetness indicator instantly turn. i smiled and handed her the paci which she slwoly plopped into her mouth, she then reluctantly started suckign it at a stedy pace. my good girl.