21: The Stars

Bonus Chapter - Piper POV

"Hey, Pipes, what do you want for breakfast-"

"SHHH," I hushed my boyfriend. "Don't wake them up. They look so cute." Jason and I had just come downstairs and found my friends sleeping in our family room. 

My kaleidoscope eyes lingered on Percy and Annabeth. 

I had no idea how they fell asleep in the way that they did. Annabeth was sleeping on her back. A couch pillow was under her head, and her blond hair was spread out like a halo. Percy was sleeping on his stomach with his head resting on Annabeth's stomach. Her arm was wrapped around her waist, and his raven hair was cast over his closed eyes. 

They looked so cute and peaceful. Considering Annabeth 'didn't like' Percy, she seemed awfully comfortable. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture. 

A few others were scattered through the first floor. The Stolls and Rachel were sleeping on the couch. Thalia was the funniest. She was sprawled on the dining table. Meanwhile, Leo was sleeping under the dining table. 

Frank, Hazel, and Katie must've left the party. Good for them. 

"Well, it looks like I'll need to make food for more than ourselves," Jason whined. He groaned while walking towards the kitchen. I took another picture of Percabeth before following my boyfriend. 

"Percy's favorite breakfast is pancakes. They're pretty easy to make, so we can do that," he informed. I nodded in approval. 

Since it was Winter Break, my staff were off work. I had no idea how to cook, so I let Jason handle the food. I acted as his little helper and gave him the ingredients. 

"I love you, Pipes. You're so welcoming to everyone," Jason whispered while sharing a kiss with me. I melted into his gentle passion before he went back to stirring the mix. 

"The party was fun yesterday." 

"It was, but I enjoyed what we did after."

"JASON," I giggled while nudging him with my hips. He laughed while adding some more flour. Since we had to feed teenagers today, we needed a lot more pancake batter. "Jason, you're such a perfectionist, but you don't have to be so clean and organized."

"This is who I am, thank you very much," he retorted. 

Just then, Calypso came downstairs while yawning. She was surprised that all our friends were still at the home. Regardless, she told us that Bob was still asleep. 

To be honest, I liked living with Calypso and Bob. Bob was like a cute younger brother that I never had. I loved playing games with him. Calypso was a nice girl as well. Overall, I was happy with them moving into my home. 

"Hey, can I ask you guys something?" Calypso started. 

Jason was currently spilling the batter onto the frying pan. I was mixing different colored dyes into the remaining batter. Jason liked yellow pancakes. However, I preferred pink pancakes while Percy loved blue food. Yup, we're very strange people. 

"Go ahead."

"Well, Leo asked me on a date yesterday. Um, I didn't give him an answer yet because I don't know what to do."

"Calypso, why are you struggling? Leo may be weird and all, but he's a very sweet guy. One thing I can say is that you'll never be bored with him," I expressed. Jason stayed quiet because he was bad with relationship drama. 

"I don't know if it's a good idea. I know that Percy and I broke up years ago, but being around him again is stirring feelings. I don't know," Cally stammered. "However, he has no intention of being with me."