DOCTOR DOCTOR

Shana woke up, her hands tied up with rope to an upright beam, and looked around her. She wasn't in the cabin anymore. "Somebody help me!" She started crying, bursting out in tears. "Help me!"

Outside of the car garage Marcus, Bradley, Jamel, and Jaime were seated in his kombi dressed in scrubs along with their face masks. "So what will we do? Fuck her then torment her, or torment her while we fuck her?" Marcus asked and cackled.

Jamel turned his focus to the saws on the floor and shook his head. "Marco, seriously, this is insane. You're not going to slaughter her, are you?"

"I'll think about it. Let's go boys."

They headed inside the garage and Shana turned her focus to them as they walked up to her. "The doctor is in the house. I figured since you have a thing for doctors, why not make your day and become a doctor myself. Do I look as sensual in scrubs as your boyfriend too?"

"Go to hell."

"Damn...so what kind of doctor is he? Is he a surgeon? A GP? A gynecologist? Now that's what I want to be if I become a doctor one day."

"You're not a doctor's ass."

"Yeah, I reckoned. But Jamel is. And he says he has feelings for you. Right, Jamel? And then there's Jaime. My gosh isn't he a gorgeous chap? Which one of us is hotter than your doctor boyfriend?"

"Jaime..."

"Way to go, dude, she thinks you're hot."

Jaime walked up to her and gazed into her eyes. "You think I'm hot baby girl?"
He lifted his scrub shirt to give her a view of his six-pack abs. He lowered his pants slightly to give her a better view of the v shape that tapered from his hips to his groin and took off his shirt. "You like this baby girl?" He then showed her the hand saw he was holding. "I can be a surgeon today and operate or I can be a gynecologist and examine you. Which do you prefer baby girl?"

Shana closed her eyes and sobbed. "A surgeon...I want you to be a surgeon."

Jaime held the blade of the saw against her chest and she could feel the pressure of the teeth on her skin. "Are you sure? Because this will hurt."

"Gynaecologist..."

"I figured." Without hesitation, he slammed three fingers into her and made her gasp. "You know what they say, a cock a day keeps the doctor away." He continued pounding his fingers into her before he pulled down his pants and forcefully slammed his member into her.

*****

It was dark outside and she was alone, still tied up. Her arms started to hurt and she was feeling nauseous and lightheaded from not having anything to eat for days. It was then that she noticed the headlights of the kombi as it approached the garage. They got out of the car and walked over to her. This time they wore white aprons and carried butcher knives. She knew it was going to be a matter of time before they were going to kill her. "I'm hungry, I need food please."

"Well lucky you, the butcher is in the house. But first. Bradley, this one's a bit sleepy. What's the matter cupcake? Did the cow lose her fight?"

"Just fucking kill me already." She was tired and exhausted and had no more energy to fight back."

Bradley took the cattle prod and held it between her legs before he turned it on. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Feels fucking great."

"Oh, the cow wants more of this. Are you filming this Jaime?"

She finally passed out and hung there and they left for their cabins later.

*****

"She's no use any more guys. She lost her spark. Fucking her now is like fucking a damn corpse."

"Geez!" Jamel stood up and went outside.

"Hey, dude..." Jaime wanted to get up and go after him.

"Let him be."

"No way," Jaime got up and walked up to Jamel with a beer in his hand. "You want a beer dude?"

"No thanks, I'm good."

"This is getting out of hand."

"You won't say..."

"If I knew it was going to get this bad I would have never agreed to go into business with Marcus. He promised Bradley and me both one million bucks to do this with him. He said it was just going to be some porn films. He didn't mention the rape and the torture. Do you have any idea how bad I feel about this now?"

"So you're a porn actor?" Jamel asked Jaime.

"Both Bradley and I. I didn't think it would turn into a torture film."

"Yeah, and I thought it was an acting gig."

"I guess she did too."

"Do you have any money left?"

"Why?"

"I want to get her something to eat at least. She's weak because she hasn't eaten anything in days. What Marcus is doing is really cruel."

"He's a fucking psychopath. And I was doing this because I like sex, but even porn needs to be consensual. Nothing about this is consensual." Jaime felt in his pockets and took out a fifty-dollar note. "This is all I have."

"Thanks, Jaime. I owe you."

Jamel waited until everything was asleep and got in the kombi before he drove all the way to Mandeville to search for a 24-hour convenience store. As soon as he found one he got out of the kombi and went outside to get as much for Shana to eat and drink for fifty dollars. He then headed back to the garage and parked the kombi outside. "Shana..."

"No, please don't..."

"I got you something to eat." He untied her and carried her to the car before he drove off.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Back to the cabin. You need to eat something, and when you're done, you need to take a shower and put on some clean clothes and get dressed."

"Why are you helping me if you're one of them?"

"Because I actually fucking care. And I'm not one if them. I'm only playing along because that son of a bitch Marcus threatened to cut off my dick if I don't."

As soon as they reached the cabin, Jamel carried her inside and gave her food to eat. She literally stuffed her face. When she was done and had taken a shower and got dressed she went back to the living room. Later that night they headed to Marcus's cabin and knocked everyone out before tying them up.

Jamel was already fast asleep on the couch when Shana got on top of him and straddled him. "Hey, go back to sleep."

"Not now." She leaned in to kiss him. "Whoa, wait, are you okay?"

"I'm fucking horny bad boy."

"Is this some kind of fucked up, twisted game or what?" The next moment she took a knife and stabbed him in his stomach. "Shana, what the hell? I helped you!"

"Really?" She stabbed him again. "This is what it feels like if you rape someone you say you care about."