In the Morning, It was testing day and the Supernatural had to get ready.

"Testing will start in 10 Minutes so get ready. An Enforcer will escort you to the testing rooms once you got ready. Do as your told by the Enforcers" Mr.Jeff said on the intercom.

Zion, Enid, Conan, and Hailey all groaned away as they get up from their beds, Hailey and Zion climbed down the ladders.

They all entered the bathroom as they brushed their teeth and did hair. They grabbed they're grey jumpsuits, Zion and Conan changed in the bathroom as Hailey and Enid changed in the bedroom.

They just finished getting dressed as An Enforcer knocked on the door, knowing it was time to get tested.

Zion opened the door as they all walked out, the other kids watched out of their rooms as well, dressed.

The Supernaturals followed a Enforcer to a testing room.

"Take a seat" The Enforcer in cameo told the kids.

The kids all sat down on the floor criss-crosses.

"Now when I call up up here,your going to show me yours powers." The Enforcer said.

"Zion" The Enforcer called out

Zion gulped by stayed still.

"Well, what are waiting for?" The Enforcers grew impatient.

Zion stumbles up to his feet and gets up front.

"Show me, your powers" He commanded.

Zion just stands there and looks at him.

"Well?" The Enforcer looks at the boy.

"I don't know what to do" Zion says with a shrug.

"Ugh, are you serious?" The Enforcer mumbled under his breath.

Zion hears him "Yes. I am acutely. I don't know what to do"

"Do something. Make a Orb" The Enforced orders.

Zion focused as suddenly blue pixels began forming out of the palms of his hands as he began to morph something. He was struggling.

"Well! Hurry up, Brat!"

"Stop rushing me!" He narrowed his eyes as he threw the already morph object at him, a knife, The Blade was glowing blue holographic tech as the handle was just regular sliver. Almost hitting the grown Man.

The Enforcer dodged the fire blast "Watch it Brat!" He yelled and slapped him across the face as he fell on the ground, he kicked the winged boy in the stomach, he groaned in pain.

The kids stood up in shocked. Conan jolted and gripped Enid's arm and hid behind her legs.

"Let this be a lesson to you kids. If you cause any problems, do anything sneaky. This is what happens"

Zion was on his knees still groaning in pain as the Enforcers looks at him. The young winged Boy was catching his breath as the Enforcer crouched down on one keen and cupped his chin forcing the boy to look at him. "Now, are we gonna have anymore problems?"

"N-No, Sir" Zion eyes got a bit teary, holding his stomach in pain.

"Good" The Enforcer smirked "Now, back to you spot"