The Gang were still walking though the forest. Continuing their journey. Enid was carrying Conan on her back, the boy was a bit bored, as Hailey was walking next to her.

"So, Mika, What's your story? Ending up in the Prison?" Hailey asked as Mika to break the silence as the small squid girl was balancing herself as she walked on a log as Zion was walking next to her. Mika stops and looks at him with a frown as the others stop walking and looks at Mika.

"It was pretty much the same as most of us Supernaturals" Mika spoke up "You get the Virus, changed appearance, and everyone is scared and horrified by you because you turned into some freak. I was 4 when I got the virus, I was having a play date with a few of my friends at their house. We we're watching tv. All of the sudden I started to cough, they looked confused, I told them I was fine, I though it was just a regular cough until I started gripping onto the fur carpet floor. My friends backed away, looking scared as one of my friends called their mother. My friends and their mother stood away from the room, into the hallway, I was groaning and the next thing I knew caught the virus. My friends were afraid of me, I lost my friends forever."

Mika was now sitting on the log looking at the ground with a frown, the gang were sitting on the log as well surrounding her as Hailey frowns "I'm sorry, Mika. We've all been there, we lost homes, our families, and previous lives, but we have each other" She smiles and takes her hand.

"All the way" Enid smiles and crosses her arms, as Conan jumps on her back "Yeah!" Zion wraps am arm around Hailey "You bet!"

Mika smiles at them. "Thanks guys"

Zion ruffles her hair "Let's get going" he smiled.

"The teens stood up, Mika followed at Conan jumped on her back with a smile as she caught her balance. Mika chuckled. The gang began walking again, Mika and Conan were happily chasing each other, laughing, as they ran ahead on the teens.

"Guys! Be careful" Zion shouted at them but the two kids weren't paying attention and ran even faster, making the teens worry as they ran to catch them. As the kids were playing Conan tackled Mika and they both stumbled on the ground, right in front of a landscape household.

 As the kids were playing Conan tackled Mika and they both stumbled on the ground, right in front of a landscape household

Mika gasped and grabs Conan by the arm, dragging him towards the bushes, at they looked at the house.

"Mika! Conan!"

Hailey, Enid, and Zion caught up to them.

"Shhh!"

"Don't wonder off like that!"

"Are you guys alright!"

"We're fine but shhh!" Mika tells them.

"What? Why?" Hailey looks confused.

Mika points to the house, the teens move closer to the kids and look behind the bushes seeing the house, the three looked at each other.

"Maybe they're nice" Mika says.

"Maybe they're not" Zion looks at her.

"Maybe they'll have food" Conan looks at Zion.

"And fresh clothes" Hailey adds.

"What if whoever is inside is with the Enforcers or something?" Enid asked.

"Exactly" Zion agreed.

"But it might be better to take chances in the house and not in the open, at least with these Jumpsuits from the Prison" Hailey tells Her best friends. "If they have fresh clothes we can disguise ourselves as Humans or something. It'll be easier to head to South Stream with disguises"

Enid and Zion look at each other "She has a point" Enid says. "Ok, we'll go, but we need to be careful" Zion says "You two are staying right with us, no wondering around" He looks at the two kids at they both nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Gang slowly enter inside as it was kinda like a visitors center Gift-shop like home. It had a bunch of cool stuff, clothes on hangers, etc.

"Woah" Conan said in a normal voice as Mika quickly covers his mouth with her hand. The kids were together as they looked around, the two looked up and saw a deer head mounted on a wall, it was hard to tell if it was real or fake, either way it caused the kids to panic as Conan held onto Mika as they backed away afraid.

The Kids were backing away as they started running towards the door as Hailey noticed "Mika? Conan?"

Zion and Enid noticed "What's wrong?" Enid tried to calm down her brother. Mika held onto Conan as they back away by Mika tripped on her own feet as they fell as a sound was rattling as a net scooped them up from onto the ground, at the kids were handing in the air making them scream. Both kids began panicking and struggling, Conan's ears went down in fright.

"Conan! Mika!"

Suddenly muffled footsteps were heard.

"Zion!"

"On it!" Zion looks around for a minute as he morphs his blue holographic dagger, as he spread his wings and flew up to the net. Hailey and Enid were standing in front, Hailey began to form her sparkling orbs in her fists, Enid was in her Wolf form, in a defensive stance, grinning her fangs. Zion was hovering at the kids level as he grabs the net and gently starts cutting through the net.

Suddenly a young boy with brunette hair and matching eyes arrived at the scene, he looks shocked to see these creatures.

Zion cuts the net as enough for Conan to get through, Conan climbs into the older boys arms, clinging onto him as he then climbed onto his back, holding onto him tightly. Zion began cutting the net even more so Mika can make it through.

"Uh..Dad" the Human kids calls out, as a few seconds his Mother and Father came out. The Wolf barks at them as the humans flinch "Stay Back" Hailey gritted her teeth, with glowing orbs in her fists. They look up and see the young winged boy cutting the net, the boy's father drops his glass cup as it shatters on the ground.