1. Evening at the Burrow

Warning: this fanfiction is not for all ages. This story will contain things that some poeple might find disturbing and/or offensive.

Your triggers are not my responsability.

If things like: sex, drugs, alcohol upset you, don't read, for you'll find this type of content in every other chapter.

OG golden boy for y'all ❤

“Right then, Ginny! I hope you'll keep the house up and running until we get back, and you guys, try to help her out, alright?” 

“Yes Mum, don't worry” Ginny assured her. “Have a nice trip you and Dad!” 

Mrs. Weasley put her suitcase down, continuing to kiss and hug each of her children, then Harry, Hermione and finally Camellia.

When she reached her, she pinched her cheek warmly, murmuring a sweet 'take care, sweetie' that made her smile as she blushed.

Mr. Weasley gave a dry but polite nod to them all, adjusted his glasses and followed his wife out the door in turn.

Camellia smiled as she heard the sound of Mrs. Weasley's worried voice fade further and further beyond the ajar door as she talked to Mr. Weasley about her worries of leaving her children and their friends alone for the weekend.

There were seven of them after all: Fred, George, Ron, Harry, Hermione, Ginny and Cam. Bill was supposed to stop by and see them at some point, but since he and Fleur were off on a romantic getaway to Brazil together, the chances were slim.

When their voices were completely inaudible, Ginny huffed out a “Finally!”, dropping her shoulders imperceptibly, Cam smiled along with everyone else. "I thought they'd never leave.” 

Fred taunted Camellia, moving to be more comfortable on the couch. She looked at him and felt a tingle in her stomach, which was ridiculous, butterflies in her stomach over a crush? At her age?

Camellia Larke had known the Weasleys for a long time; she and her family lived a few thousand miles apart. She was a child when the two families became very close. They even shared Christmas Eve. Although Cam's family had moved to France when she was only 14, she had continued to attend Hogwarts. She attended the same year as Ron, but she became very close to Ginny, and eventually, Hermione.

For most of her childhood, there was nothing but friendship with the Weasley brothers. Until she turned 16, at which time the twins had just turned 18. She, of course, began to see them in a completely different light... especially Fred.

It seemed as though he had suddenly gone from an obnoxious fool to a charming and devious young man. He had grown significantly: his voice had become deep and gravelly. And even now that she was 19 and he was 21, she still secretly had a thing for him.

She had dated other guys of course, but with the relationship she had with them never seemed to work, there was always that pesky crush that seemed to follow her everywhere.

Fred had been massaging his leg while staring out the window, Cam had found herself staring dumbfounded at his strong hands, until… 

“Quidditch!” someone exclaimed, shaking Cam from her daydreams. 

“It's nice out, why don't we go and have a game before the sun goes down!?” 

Cam smiled in assent. Ginny noisily agreed, while Hermione frowned. Well, she wasn't exactly recognised for her skills on a broomstick.

The whole group gathered in the den garden, Hermione was walking behind Ginny and Cam, while Harry, Ron, Fred and George were ahead of the latter.

“There's seven of us, so one of us would make the game uneven, so I'll be the scorekeeper,” Hermione said, gesticulating