8. Firewhisky

For the next few days, Fred and Camellia had no privacy. Now that the parents were at home, finding a quiet place was problematic, and along with this came the risk of being noticed. After a crazy night in Charlie's bedroom, Camellia woke up in Fred's arms, which seemed very wonderful, if not for the fact that everyone in the house had long since woken up. This led to them getting up very quickly and making up the most ridiculous excuses for why they weren't in their beds the night before. Fortunately, the guys did not know that Camellia had gone somewhere at night. Likewise, the girls were not aware of Fred. So they did not arouse any suspicion. They both hoped that things would stay that way... George wouldn't talk to Hermione behind their backs and stuff. But keeping their distance was even more irritating than the thought that they might find out about them. Previously, all this flirting, kissing in the kitchen, extreme sports... it was fun, but now they have gone too far. That night they had their first sex! And Cam's desire to be with him was stronger than usual. 

She kept thinking about what they would do if they were left alone. The girl remembered his moans and growls, his touches. Fred's hands clutching the sheet were especially vivid in her memory. And Camellia knew that he was thinking the same thing! Fred Weasley was not a man who could control himself. He could whisper something dirty in her ear while no one was looking, slap her on the ass while being behind her, and so on. It drove Cam crazy. It had been four days since they had been alone. 

The midday sun was shining brightly and all the family and friends were gathered around the kitchen table. Mrs. Weasley was rushing around the room, getting everything ready for dinner. Camellia and Hermione helped her, but the rest were absolutely useless. Mr. Weasley asked Harry about Muggle computers. They were both standing at the sink. Ron and Ginny watched as the twins broke and then repaired Chinese plates. It seemed like a very fun, but stupid, game. 

"So this Google... it helps them find information and... photos of cats?" 

Mr. Weasley asked with great interest. 

"Yes, you can find literally anything there..." 

"Go ahead! Do it! Do it! Do it!" Ron and Ginny chanted, staring at the plate. Fred and George laughed loudly, immediately saying " Diffindo !" and " Reparo !" All this noise, plus Hermione and Camellia's chatter, must have been getting on Mrs. Weasley's nerves. She suddenly slammed her palm on the table, so much so that the meat frying in the frying pan jumped a little. 

"HEY!" the woman yelled. "This is too much! If you don't want to help, then go make some noise somewhere else!"

 Everyone suddenly fell silent. Molly Weasley stared at the children. Everyone instantly felt terribly awkward. Camellia and Hermione looked at each other. Mrs. Weasley was about to return to the meat when suddenly... Fred whispered " Diffindo", and the plate cracked. This was the last straw. "THAT'S IT! OUT! EVERYONE, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!"

Everyone immediately began to leave the kitchen, fearing for the safety of their lives. Mr. Weasley, with wide eyes, whispered and asked Harry to go with them. 

Hermione and Camellia froze, not knowing whether to leave or continue cutting vegetables. "And don't worry... I'm not mad at any you." Mrs. Weasley said with a sigh, and the three of them continued preparing dinner. There was a noise in the living room where the guys had gone. Three muffled thuds were heard, as if something had fallen to the floor. Camellia began to listen, smiling to herself. She could barely contain her laughter when Ginny shouted, "Yeah, get him, George!" 

Hermione started laughing too when she heard Ron's scream. Only Mrs. Weasley did not understand this sudden merriment. Soon dinner was ready and the food was on the table. Ron sat down at the table first. He had disheveled hair and red cheeks. Following him sat his older brothers, who also looked as if they had been in a street fight. When everyone took their seats, the lively conversation continued. "You two," Mr. Weasley said to the twins, "you once said that you were going to launch a new line of products in the store."