3. The dining room

"Cami!"

Camellia stirred in her sleep, but didn't wake.

"Wake up, sleepyhead! It's noon already."

Camellia blearily opened her eyes and saw Ginny kneeling beside her bed, a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Mmm," Camellia grumbled.

"I know, I know..." Ginny said soothingly. "Me, too. But you'd best get up, unless you want to miss lunch. We're making it today, but tomorrow Mum's sending it over."

"M'kay... thanks, Gin, I'll be down in a bit," Camellia yawned as her friend left the room, and she sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes. She listened to Ginny's footsteps recede down the creaky staircase, and suddenly she remembered-

Last night.

Oh, god.

Had it all actually happened, or had it just been a really good dream...?

She subconsciously ran her thumb down her bottom lip, shivering as she remembered the feeling of his body pressed against hers, his groans into her lips, and what had happened after she'd left...

It had been real. All of it.

She'd actually made out with Fred Weasley. And she'd heard him moan...

Camellia sat in bed for a moment, her stomach fluttering and her mind racing with thoughts of last night. Somehow, someway, Fred had given her a more passionate, more incredible kiss than she'd had in her past three relationships...

She stood from her bed and stretched, pulling on a sweatshirt over her tank top and heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day before joining the others downstairs. The second she started down the stairs, the sound of all the boys' voices simultaneously filled her ears, and she walked up to the source of the noise.

All four boys were sitting in the den, some on couches and some on the floor, but all yelling over each other quite loudly. Hermione and Ginny were lazily draped across the biggest couch, watching them with looks of exasperation.

"What the hell is going on down here?" Camellia asked the girls, and Ginny sighed.

"Well... apparently there's some big debate over who's the worst to sleep in the same room with. So far, we've got Ron's horrible snoring, George's constant waking up and moving in his bed, Harry's 'nightmares,' and Fred's tendency to wake up and throw things at whoever is bothering him. As for Harry, I can attest that he hasn't had nightmares in ages, it's just regular sleep talking, so..."

" Thank you!" Harry shouted to Ginny pointedly, and Camellia giggled. The boys continued arguing in a very loud, very angry little circle, all still in their pajamas, and it made for quite a sight.

"Ginny and I were supposed to be the jury on this issue," said Hermione, her eyes on Ron. "But so far, neither of us have been able to get a word in edgewise, so we're just letting them hash it out."

Ginny snickered as she stared dully at the ceiling, while Hermione actually seemed to be paying attention, surely looking to formulate some sort of just conclusion. Camellia sat down on the couch next to Ginny, just a few feet behind Ron, and she flicked the back of his head. He whipped around, saying, "Fucking stop , Gin-" but he stopped himself. "Oh, morning, Cami."

His greeting caught the attention of the other boys, who all seemed to snap out of their little argument bubble, and they greeted her. Their tones weren't as happy as they normally would've been, considering the situation, but Camellia greeted them as well.

"Morning, boys... sounds like you all had a peaceful night's sleep."

Her joke immediately caused an uproar among them, as the boys quickly relayed their defense to the new member of the jury. They all spoke over each other, blaming everyone but themselves and arguing about why they're the best roommate, but Camellia only could catch some of what they were saying.