Chapter 3 - Dwargon

(Ciel Pov)

Breeze wind envelop my entire body, make my hair flying freely. The warm and fluffy fur covering both my hands and legs, make it so comfortable to ride. The beautiful scenery of fairly big river with fish swimming around on my right. Lines of tree with beautiful vegetation and flower all around it on my left side. Many different creatures making difference sound from each other inside the forest. And some bird flying around with their beautiful colorful feather above my head in the blue sky.

This is my first time feeling this myself, I always see this through Master eyes before. But feeling it directly seems really different...

I let out faint smile on my face because of it.

I was given this wolf, Raiga, as my pet from Danna-Sama. I don't know to do with it but I gladly take it. This is a gift from Danna-Sama, of course I will gladly accept it.

According to my calculation we will arrived at Dwargon around this evening. Unlike before the wolves immediately evolved into 'Tempest Star Wolves' not just 'Tempest Wolves' like in the past. Because of that, it's make them faster. Actually, we can use [Teleportation] but I think Danna-Sama don't want to that.

Maybe Danna-Sama want me to enjoy this ride... that's make me...Happy

Danna-Sama still true to his intention, to make me happy. Even though we busy building nation again like last time. He just somehow found a way to me happy. Before make me accompanying him in person, make me sleep beside him, now make me feel the beautiful of the world we live in. He just somehow make me happy...

《giggle》" I accidentally let out giggle thinking about it

"What's the matter Ciel-sama?" Raiga notice my giggle, Danna-Sama notice it too apparently. He rides his own wolf, Ranga, right beside me. But anyway...

《Nothing Raiga》

"Oh okay"

《I believe we will arrive at Dwargon this evening, right Raiga?》 I try to change the topic

"Yes Ciel-sama, with our speed we will be there in no time" he said proudly to me

《That's a good boy, by the way do you not feel tired?》 I just do an idle talk

"No Ciel-sama, fortunately we won't feel tired at all because of our evolution"

《That's good》

I converse with Raiga while patting his head. His fur is so fluffy maybe because of this Danna-Sama always like to play with Ranga. This is indeed so comfortable.

"Ciel, enjoy our ride?" Danna-Sama suddenly calling me.

《Yes Danna-Sama, this is my first time feeling this thing, so this new to me. I'm really enjoyed it¡

"That's good, I'm happy you enjoyed it"

Danna-Sama gave me his beautiful smile, I replied with my own smile too. Master really want to make me happy. I also decided to do the same. Maybe I will make my own move latter on. Yes, I got some idea for it.

Also, maybe I will stop hiding my emotions from him. Yes, let just show him from now on, I always tried to hide it before. I will be honest to show him my genuine emotion. Maybe with this...

We both really are alike in some case, even wishing the same things [giggle]

Thus, our journey continued, along the way Danna-Sama tried to ask some few things.

"Oh yeah, Ciel what the status of the Adventurer Trio?"

《They have got into the forest, and try to make their way to Veldora's cave, Danna-Sama》 I explain to him, I already sensed them with our perception