Rimuru Status Card 2

Name : Rimuru Tempest.

Ep : Unmesurable

Gender:Male

Race :Highest Divine Spirit , Ultimate Stellar Slime, Viscous Draconic Stellar Slime

Divine Blessing : Rimuru Compasion - Void Crest/Protection

Title : Chaos Creator,Veldanava Succesor,Supreme Deity/God

Ability

Mana.

God of Wisdom Core : Mana Ciel

[Mind Accelerate] - Lets user extends their thoughts by up to a billion times.

[Analyze and Assess] - Analyzes and assesses the target.

[Parallel Operation] - Operates on any matter the user wishes to analyze, separating it from the regular thought process. Any process under Parallel Operation is affected by Mind Accelerate and therefore sped up by a billion times.

[Cast Cancel] - Annuls the casting period required when using Magic, etc.

[All of Creation] - Allows the user to fully comprehend any non-concealed phenomenon as long as they have a certain amount of knowledge beforehand.

[Synthesize] - Transforms two differing targets into a single object.

[Separate] - Release the properties inherent to the target and make it into a separate object.

[Skill Modification] - Allows the user to modify or even evolve skills under the right circumstances.

[Future Attack Prediction] - Allows the user to see from a series of outcomes which is going to happen. (The results that have been calculated have a 100% chance of occurring).

[Azathoth - God Of Void]

[Soul Consumption] - A super-enhanced version of predation-gluttony, which can devour the target's soul ignoring space-time.

[Nihility Collapse/Turn Null/Nothingness Decay] - The ultimate destructive energy that fills the chaotic Imaginary Space and is able to be used at full efficiency thanks to the Nucleus of Theosophy (Manas).

[Imaginary Space] - The world of chaos. The ultra-evolved version of "Stomach" and "Isolation" with unlimited size. It's a prison where those who need to be quarantined are locked up.

[Space-Time Domination] - Manipulating and bending time and space to the users will, being able to move in an instant just by consciously thinking about it. Even allows the user to interfere with Time.

[Multi-Dimensional Barrier] - Absolute Defense is achieved through the separation of spatial dimensions and several powerful barriers. Able to block anything the user can comprehend.

God Of Harvest - Shub Niggurath

[Skill Creation] - Allows the user to create brand new skills based on the information obtained from analysis and the user's desire.