Chapter - 15 Ingracia Kingdom

(Rimuru Pov)

After few days.Its time for me to go to Ingracia.

"So now then time to save the Children, i should probably discuss this with Shizu"

Shizu has been working hard lately.almost too much that i can barely saw her walking around

She's been a great help around here
and she's currently at the dining hall having a break after teaching monster childrens.

"Shizu-san!"

"Oh Mr.Rimuru What Brings You Here?"

"So Shizu-san im here to discuss something about you"

"Me?"

"Yes its about the children at Ingracia"

"?!"

"I will help you find spirits to stablize the rampaging within those kids"

Actually i can make spirit for the kids already but if i did that I wont meet Ramiris.

Then Shizu Started Crying

"Ehh why are you crying?!.. Shizu-san Did i something i do wrong?"

"No...Please You haven't done anything wrong. its just it make me relived that your gonna help me to save those childrens"

"Oh that was it. I thought i made a girl cry again"  I thought

Then Turned her head and looked at me

《Again? Danna-sama. Have you make a girl cry before?》

That said. Im glad she's happy

《Dont Ignore me》

Ah Ciel? What were you saying?

《Nothing》

"On that said can i come with you to Ingracia?"

"Yes I love too"

Then i called shuna and tell her brother what we were discussing.

She then bow down elegantly and contacted her brother throught <Thought Communication>

Why didn't I do it myself? It's because they would ask to be my bodyguards. I'm sure those city boys just want some outing and used bodyguard work as an excuse. 

I won't have to worry about that with Shuna telling him though. Since the brother can't defy his sister. 

"I will wait for you to prepare Shizue, after that come meet me at the west gate. I'll be preparing my disguise in the mean time."

"Okay"

(Timeskip)

Ciel Is Currently Inside Of Me Since Her Face Would Stand Out.

"Rimuru-san, I'm ready."

"Great, let's go."

We were travelling on foot as Shizu told me that she wanted to adventure like how she did in the past.

Of course being the kind and good hearted gentleman I was, I naturally accepted her request.

I remember being lost in my own territory once. When I was travelling with Elen and the others. Fun times, although the getting lost part was definitely not fun.

"What's that noise?"

"...Sounds familiar, judging by the screaming that's heading towards us, it's most likely..."

"HAHAHAH I'M GONNA DIE!!!!"

"Why is this happening to me!"

"You poked that damn web! Now a bunch of freaking huge ass spider like creature is chasing us."