Chapter - 13 Charybdis

(Rimuru Pov)

I waked up after hell of a night. yesterday i never thought that ciel could be so aggressive. she was leading me in the night.

So anyway back to the story
Im currently stroling around the town with ciel after our wedding. many people still greeted us.

I greeted them also.Gazel is still here. His currently at the training grounds having a mock battle with hakuro.

He probably trained again after i defeated him at dwargon.

He also teach Youm sometimes. since i no longer need to train under hakuro. Gazel junior is now Youm.

Youm life is quite hellish right now than the original timeline.and theres also Fuze

Fuze Complimented The Town How easy life here and the only problem is the danger moving in and out the town.so i told him that i will build a road towards blumund in exchange for their support. and he accepted the offer

Althought i doubt that we will need their help.

So at that time my busy life became busy again.

(Timeskip)

After A Week I Am Currently At My office And then i felt Charybdis revival so any second now Tryra might appear at town reporting Charybdis revival.

So i got up and walked around town.
i saw milim with the trio. they are hunting monster everyday.

and i felt trya pressence. Milim jumped backwards and looked behind kabal back

"Who Are You?" Milim asked

Kabal group look confused

"Im Kabal"

"And im Gido" Gido And Kabal Replied

But this question wasn't for Kabal and Gido. It was for the person behind them.

"Its been quite a long time, my leader" it was Trya the little sister of Treyni

"Sure has been. but why are you like that?  your aura has killing intent in it" I said then she kneeled at me

this is also the reason why milim reacted becuase of the aura of killing intent

She then told me about Charybdis Revival.and told us to prepare an aerial war power

Her fatigue was clear on her face as she explain

Fuze reacted to Trya " A Dryad?!" but when the name Charybdis was brought up his gear changed again.

"Charybdis?! Oh man thats really bad if she have revived. unlike demon lords you can't talk to this one. his Dsaster level was Calamity-Class but his power was full scale Disaster-Class. the only reason she was labeled as Calamity-Class was the lack of thinking"

Well his not wrong Charybdis power was a Disaster level. but for me Charybdis is a small ant. but this might a good chances to see our war power

Looks like its time for Charybdis. I Then told Benimaru that we will held a meeting.

We then started the meeting.
After our discussions were nearly finished Fuze finally spoke.

"...You aren't going to run?" he finally asked , clearly worried for all of us.

"What would running accomplish? I'm the strongest dude in this nation and I am pretty sure that Benimaru would be able to Burn that flying fish to ashes."

Plus, since I am the strongest in the Alliance, nobody's running as long as I don't lose. Though no one else would be able to beat a threat that can defeat me I thought about saying that, but I found it a little too embarrassing.