Chapter 37

We all laugh and joke sitting outside as I notice Angelo gets a call and leaves us

I wonder who that is.

It doesn't matter you nosey bitch.

Shut up, I wasn't asking you.

And I don't really care.

I'm actually going to start ignoring you.

Okay good luck with that.

"You excited for school princess?" Grandma mentions taking me out of my mind as everyone quiets down.

"Umm I don't know?" I respond honestly as everyone furrows their eyebrows worried.

These people are so over dramatic. I'm just worried people won't like me.

Bitch, why are you acting like you care about what people think?

I thought, I told you to shut up.

"Why?" Aunt Aurora probs as I just shrug.

"You don't need to be worried your favourite person will be their with you." Enzo answers smugly referring to himself.

He is way to cocky for his own good so I decide to piss him off a bit.

"Giovanni isn't going school with me." I state innocently. Although, my smirk does not match my tone.

The others all laugh while Enzo glares at me offended.

Easy.

Suddenly, Angelo returns with a serious expression causing dad to stand up.

"We have got company." He shortly says but everyone stands up worried.

What the fuck does that even mean and why does everyone know what it is except me.

"What should we do?" Enzo rushes out breaking the silence.

"Enzo, Alessio, Matteo Nikolo and Carlo take all the girls to the safe room and give them all a gun each except Liliana." Angelo declares as they all listen to his orders but I stop in front of him.

"Why Angelo, what happened?" I insists grabbing his arm but I know he is trying hard to not tell me for some reason.

"Its nothing, now go inside please ana." He pleads but I don't move a muscle.

It's probably because you don't have any mucles you weak bitch.

Just shut up, I'm trying to talk here.