Chapter 79

We arrive at the house as Luca shakes everyone awake and we exit the car walking up to the door

Luca places his finger against the lock and the door opens.

That is soo cool.

Only now, I notice an extra car in the driveway that wasn't there before we left.

We entire the house as the lights automatically turn on causing me to cover my eyes from the brightness.

"Are you guys hungry?" Andrea asks as we all make our way to the living room.

"No let's do something." Rhopex suggests as we open the door to be met with Hero.

Fuck sakes.

"Hi bro, I thought you were going to stay at the ball." Enzo mentions as we all sit down me sitting the furthest away as I feel Hero's glare on me.

Probably because I embarrassed him I mean he did get pushed by someone basically half his size.

"So what should we do now that we are unsupervised." I asks sighing in boredom.

"Actually I am watching you guys so you are supervised." Luca objects offended causing me to scoff.

"Yeah sure whatever helps you sleep at night." I respond with an eye roll as I laugh at his expression.

I don't know why he acts like he is so responsible.

"Do you like cars?" Rhodelia inquires, a smile breaking across her face.

"Yeah of course but we don't have any car on us at the moment" I reply as I look at the girls. 

"Yeah true." Rhopex sighs

I look up to see the 6 boys now carrying on talking about whatever video game they want to go play as they think our plan is cancelled.

"Let's go play cod now then." Alessio suggests as the nod in agreement.

"We could take one of their cars" Rhodelia smiles cheekily

"Do you really think they wouldn't notice, but you have given me a good idea," I add getting up as we all slowly walk away not disturbing their conversation.

"Let's get changed then go, this dress is soo uncomfortable." Rhopex complains as we say yeah agreeing with her.

I pass them some night clothes as I get some for myself and we help unzip each other's dresses before we all get changed feeling much more comfortable than before

Finally we wash our make up of and make our way outside to the driveway.

That was surprisingly too easy.

"When I came in I saw a black Bentley bentayga with gold details and tinted windows outside, but I don't recognise it." I stop showing them the car.

"That's perfect let's go!" Rhopex asks, inspecting the car.